14

"Why is it always blonde?" I asked annoyed.

I was forced to put a short blonde wig on with a blue skirt and a white shirt. We where going to Chicago 1927 because of an aberration. I was forced to go with Ray as his "wife" to save Elliot Ness. I smiled as I watched Ness asleep on the table.

"How is he?" I asked Stein.

"He'll live." Stein said calmly.

We left for a club and I watched as they brought Stein and Sara back. I left the bridge and made my way to my room. I set on my bed and looked at my hands.

"Are you alright?" A voice asked softly.

"I'm fine Stein. So how was being the prisoner of Malcom Merlyn?" I asked looking up at him.

"I wouldn't want to do it again." He said shaking his head.

"Don't worry Gramps I'm sure you won't have to and it's good to have you back." I said standing up.

"it is good to be back Elizabeth." He said smiling at me.

I stopped and looked at him confused.

"What did you just call me?" I asked confused.

"Elizabeth. That is your name isn't it?" He asked softly.

"Yes..... but I never told anyone that." I said as I shot at him.

Quicker than I could react I was thrown into the wall. I felt his hand wrap around my neck and I tried to pull it off.

"Now be a good girl and go to sleep for me." He said with a smirk.

I felt a needle go into my neck and I passed out. When I woke up I was in a room alone tied to a chair. I looked around and let out a groan as Malcom Merlyn walked up to me.

"Hello Lizzy." Malcom said sitting in front of me.

"Malcom been awhile." I said annoyed.

"Still as beautiful as ever." He said with a smile.

"Still only have one real arm."

"Now I don't want to hurt you. I will never want to hurt you, but if you don't give me what I want.... it will get messy."

"Good luck." I said calmly..

"You had your chance to get her on our side Malcom. Now it's mine." A voice behind me said.

I turned my head to see Damien Darhk. I looked back at Malcom to see him standing up.

"Don't hurt her to bad. She is important." Malcom said as he passed Damien.

"I'll be gentle." He said with a smirk.

Malcom left and Damien walked in front of me. He smiled down at me as he picked a knife up and crouched down to my height.

"Hello Lizzy. My name is-"

"Damien Darhk.... I know." I said calmly.

"Good then I guess we can begin." He said with a smile.

I screamed as he quickly stabbed the knife into my leg.

"Let's have some fun." He said as he turned to the table.

Half half a hour of being tortured he stopped and left the room. I felt myself shaking as I looked at my lap. I heard the door open and held my head up to see a man walk in.

"Well Damien really did a number on you. I'm surprised you are able to raise your head up." He said walking to the chair in front of me.

"Your... the speedster.....that killed Rex." I said out of breath.

"Yes I am. My name is Eobard Thawne. I'm from the future." He said smiling at me.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want your help in stopping the legends." He said looking at me.

"No. Nothing you say or do will make me help you." I said as I looked at my lap again.

"Alright then it is the second option.... use you as a bargaining device." He said with a sigh.

He left me in the room and after what felt like days I was taken out of the room. I saw that we where in the medieval time and that we where heading to a castle. I watched a man walk up to us and I looked at him shocked.

"Rip?" I asked shocked.

"Hello Lizzy. It appears your doing well." He said with a smile.

"Why are you helping them?" I asked shocked.

"Because I want the legends dead."

"What about Jonas?" I asked.

"He doesn't matter." He said as he looked at Damien.

"Let's go." Damien said as he dragged me inside.

"Legends we want to make a deal with you. Stargirl's fragment.... for Lizzy's life." Rip said with a smile.

"Yes!"

"No."

Stein and Sara looked at each other confused as the team watched me.

"Sara this is Lizzy we can't allow them to keep her." Stein said as he pointed to me.

"We can't let them have it or we die." She said calmly.

"What about her! She is apart of our team!"

"And she knows the risks."

Stein looked at Sara shocked before looking at me again.

"It's okay..... don't... don't give it to them.... they can't win." I said as I tried to breath.

"I.... I can't let you die." Stein said looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay. I'm going to be alright." I said with a smile.

I felt a gun to my back and closed my eyes as I waited for it to go off.

"Tell Jonas I said sorry.... that I can't be Lady Winter." I said softly.

I waited for the gun to go off but it never did. I saw Damien look at Rip confused.

"Let's let them have her. We still have the king." He said calmly.

"Fine. She is already half dead any way." Damien said throwing me to Stein.

Stein caught me and I clung to him as he helped me stand. After they left Stein helped me to the ship and the medbay. I was laid down on the table and Gideon scanned me.

"You're going to be alright. Your home." Stein said as he brushed my hair away.

"Thanks for not abandoning me." I whispered as I closed my eyes and passed out.