30

"What happen after you made your industry?" A little girl asked as I open my eyes and looked at her.

"Well... not soon after me and your grandpa got married. Mick walked me down the aisle..... he also was there when your father was born." I said with a laugh.

"Really? Is that why daddy's name is Mick?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes it is. I named your dad after Mick.... and your aunt was named after my friend Amaya." I said softly.

"Wow..... who was I named after?" She asked happily.

"You were named after Zari and your cousin was named after Nate." I said with a laugh.

"What happen to the legends after you and grandpa left?" She asked confused.

"Well.... they are still around. Sara is still the captain. Amaya left to go back home, Mick and Zari are still on the team. Wally returned after sometime. He and Jesse got back together. Nate left after awhile and had kids of his own with one of his ex's." I said with a smile.

"Did you or grandpa ever help them again?"

"Grandpa sometimes would sneak out and go and help them but after your father was born we swore off being heroes."

"Have you got a chance to meet them again?" She asked confused.

"Oh.... I see them from time to time." I said with a chuckle.

She smiled at me and I let out a laugh as I saw my son, Mick, walk in with Nathaniel on his leg.

"Looks like he is having fun." I said with a smile.

"To much fun." Mick said with a laugh.

He set beside me and I smiled as I saw the kids run towards their mothers. He kissed my cheek before he stood up and walked towards his wife. I stood up and grabbed my phone. I called a number and smiled as I saw Ava appear inside the house.

"I have a favor to ask." I said softly.

I smiled as we left and appeared into the past she let me go to a house for sell and buy it. After I bought it I spread rumors about a necklace with a rare diamond on it. I smiled as three days past and someone arrived into my house. I pulled my gun out and smiled as I put it against the girl's back.

"You could shoot me, but it wouldn't end well for you." She said softly.

"Hello Elizabeth." I said softly.

She turned to looked at me and I smiled as I walked over to the safe and pulled my totem out. I handed it to me and she looked at me confused.

"Cabin in the woods. You'll find your team." I said with a smile.

"Who are you?" She asked confused.

"The previous wearer of that amulet. Now it is yours." I said walking away.

I smiled as I left the house and made my way back to Ava. I sent her a nod before going back home to my time.

"Why did you need to go to the time and place?" Ava asked confused.

"That was during the alternate time line when Thawne changed our lives. I realized not to long ago that I was the old woman who told me where to find my team." I explained with a chuckle.

She smiled at me before leaving me alone. I smiled softly as I went to my bedroom.

The next morning I groaned as I heard a knock on my door and walked towards the door to see Mick.

"Mick I see you stopped by for a visit." I said with a small smile.

"Thought I would come see how you were doing." He said softly.

"I'm fine. How is the team?" I asked as I handed him a beer.

"They are good.... you got old." He said with a chuckle.

"Happens to us all. So how much longer before you all quit being legends?" I asked taking a drink of tea.

"Not long.... I came to see how you were doing.... because..."

"This is my last day..... I know Mick. Nate told me..... tried to get me to see a doctor, but I told him it was alright...... I'm eighty-nine..... I have three grandchildren. Two children..... I'm ready to go Mick.... I'm ready to see Leonard again..... I'm ready to see Ray again." I whispered.

He smiled at me and took my hand.

"Tell haircut I said hello." He said softly.

I smiled softly as he kissed my forehead before standing up and leaving me alone. I leaned back in my chair and smiled as I stood up. I grabbed my phone and called Nate. It wasn't long before he arrived and set in front of me. We talked for awhile and I let out a sigh.

"It's almost time." Nate said softly.

"Let me guess you have been counting down until you get rid of me?" I asked with a laugh.

"No.... I've been counting down until I lose one of my greatest friends." He said shaking his head.

"I'll send your love to Amaya." I said with a smile.

He laughed and shook his head as tears streamed down his face. I squeezed his hand and stood up to put my cup away. I felt pain in my chest and felt my eyes close before I hit the ground.

...

I open my eyes and looked around to see that I was in a field. I looked down to see I was in a blue dress and had my long hair again. I walked for awhile and came to a lake. I smiled as I saw that I was no longer old and was twenty-four again.

"Been waiting long enough don't you think?" A voice asked from behind me.

I smiled as I turned to see Ray with his arms open. I rushed toward him and laughed as I jumped into his arms.

"I missed you." He whispered as he hugged me.

I smiled up at him as I pulled away and turned to see Leonard smiling at me from beside Stein. I ran up to Leonard and hugged him before hugging Stein.

"Good to see you again Gramps." I said with a smile.

"I thought after I died that name would die with me." He said shaking his head.

"Never in a million years." I said laughing as I smiled at him.

I looked around and smiled once more before Ray took my hand and pressed a kiss to it.

"Welcome home." Ray whispered softly.