7

I was thrown into a cell and tied to the top of it. I tried to scream but couldn't get anything out. I saw a man in a robe walk up to me with a smile.

"The great Lady Winter. I have wished to meet you for sometime." He said with a smile.

I growled at him and he let out a laugh.

"Oh right sorry my name is Time Master Zaman Druce." He said walking up to the glass.

I sent him a look and he smiled as he let out a laugh.

"Your name is a legend..... and I'm shocked that Rip took you from time. Though I'm not surprised. You might of been his only hope to save his family." He said with a laugh.

I glared at him and he smiled as he walked up to me.

"I am sad that I have to let you go..... but I will have to whip your memory." He said with a laugh.

He walked away and I tried to get lose but couldn't. I closed my eyes and focused on the rope. I looked up and smiled as the rope broke and I fell down. I banged against the glass and smiled as I broke it. I let out a breath of air as I ran through the base and looked around. I stopped as I made it to the docks and hid behind a pillar. I saw Savage get on a ship and I let out a groan as I ran to the ship and hid on it. I waited for Savage to get off and I followed him. I followed him to a park and got my gun out. I waited for him to make it to a tent with a woman and child. I made it in time to see Savage standing in front of the boy. I quickly shot at Savage and his guards and ran to the boy.

"Follow me." I said taking his hand.

We kept running until we made it to the ship and I shut the door.

"Hold on!" I yelled as I started it up and sped away.

"Gideon I want you to make sure you don't tell Rip that his son is alive. Not yet. Also tell him where we are." I ordered as I kept driving.

"Yes ma'am." She said before shutting off.

I let out a sigh as I parked the ship a few miles away and then stood up. I ran to Kendra and cut her free.

"I have never been more happy to see you." She said hugging me.

"Please I couldn't let my girl die." I said with a laugh.

She laughed as we tried to make contact with Rip and the others.

"Come on Rip answer me you idiot." I said with a frown.

"You know my dad?" The boy asked softly.

"Yes I do.... your Jonas right? Your dad speaks about you a lot."I said crouching to his height.

"Your her.... your Lady Winter." He said happily.

"I get called that by a lot of people." I said ruffling his hair.

I smiled as I turned around and started to look for a place to hide. I let out a sigh as I found a abandon cave and hid inside of it with the ship.

"So what now?" Kendra asked softly.

"We find away to kill Savage." I said with a sigh.

"How its just us?" She said shocked.

"I don't know yet, but I am going to get some sleep." I said as I laid on my back.

I laid on my side and closed my eyes as I fell asleep. When I woke up I saw that I was alone. I set up and tried to look around, but couldn't move. I heard footsteps and moved my eyes to see a man.

"It appears you are alone." A voice said.

"No she isn't." Kendra said as she hit the man.

He hit the ground and I was untied. I set up and let out a sigh.

"Thanks for watching my back." I said leaning against the wall.

"We have to go. That was one of Savages men." She said helping me stand.

We made it out of the ship and I let out a groan as we escaped from the cave and ran to another hiding place. I smiled as we hid in a camp and set alone. After awhile I learned from Savage's daughter that our group was here and looking for us. I smiled as we made it to the ship and I saw Stein walk off.

"Lizzy! Your alive!" Stein exclaimed with a laugh.

I laughed as Stein hugged me. I smiled as Jonas stood beside Kendra until he saw his dad.

"Daddy!" Jonas yelled as he ran up to Rip.

I saw Rip smile through tears as he wrapped his arms around Jonas and hugged him tightly.

"Jonas.....your alive.... I thought.... Gideon said." He said hugging Jonas tightly.

"I asked Gideon to tell you that because I didn't want to give you false hope......I'm sorry Rip.... I didn't make it in time to save your wife." I said softly.

"But you did save my son and for that I thank you." He said smiling up at him.

Stein ruffled my hair as I turned and smiled at everyone, but I my smile disappeared as I looked around at everyone.

"Umm.....where is my brother.... where is Leonard?" I asked as I looked for him.

I watched as Sara and Ray looked at me sadly and Mick looked away.

"Rip..... where is my brother?" I asked turning to look at him.

"I.... I'm so sorry.... he saved us from the Timemasters." Stein said before Rip could speak.

"So they still have him. Why didn't you go back for him?"

"Lizzy.... The Timemasters where destroyed..... Leonard.... he... he saved us all." He said softly.

I felt my heart stop as Stein looked at me sadly.

"Where..... where is Savage?" I asked softly.

"Lizzy...."

"We have to stop him." I said as I walked towards the ship.

"Lizzy!" Stein snapped as he grabbed my hand.

I looked up at him and felt tears stream down my face as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." Stein whispered as I clung to him.