9

I had been sleeping when I was woke up by Ray and forced to leave my room in my pajamas.

"Alright so close your eyes." Ray said as he covered my eyes with his hands.

"Where are we going Ray?" I asked as he led me down the hall.

"You'll see. Just so you know your welcome." He said with a laugh.

"Alright." I said as I let him lead me.

"Watch your step." He said as we went down stairs.

"Are we in the lab?" I asked with a laugh.

"Don't spoil it." He said sternly.

I laughed as we stopped and he said something to someone.

"Alright.... are you ready?" He asked softly.

"Born ready." I said as I smiled softly.

He moved his hands and told me to open my eyes. My smile instantly got bigger as I saw the suit.

"No way. You guys finished the suit!" I exclaimed walking up to it.

I felt the leather and metal and smiled as I touched it.

"The gloves are made to enhance your cold and make it easier to control. The metal makes it easy to move and stronger." Ray said happily.

"It has a built in heating system so if your powers get out of control it starts warming you up." Stein said with a smile.

"Even a mask?" I asked shocked.

"You do have a reputation to protect." Ray said with a smile.

I smiled as I turned around and hugged Stein and then Ray tightly.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I pulled away and walked back over to the suit.

"We have a mission." Gideon said calmly.

"Perfect time to try this baby on." Jax said with a smile.

"Did I tell you the suit can also shrink so you can put it in your pocket?" Ray asked happily as he pushed a button.

I watched it shrink and him pick it up and hold it in his hand. He put it into a box before handing it to me.

"We need to go." Stein said as he walked up the stairs.

I started to the stairs but turned and kissed Ray's cheek before running up the stairs after Stein.

"Alright so what is the mission?" I asked walking up to Rip.

"A atomic bomb destroyed New York in 1942." Rip said calmly.

"Didn't what's his face tell us to stay away from there?" Mick asked calmly.

"Yes but when have we let something like that stop us?" Sara asked calmly.

"Never." Jax said with a smile.

"Alright kids lets go to 1942." I said as I walked with Stein.

We set down and I buckled up and closed my eyes.

"Please let's hurry this up." I said annoyed.

"I shall try." Rip said as he started towards 1942.

We arrived and I shook my head as I felt the room spinning.

"I hate time travel." I said as I stayed in my seat.

"Still get dizzy?" Ray asked with a laugh.

"Shut up Haircut." I said glaring at him.

I let out a groan as I leaned back in my seat and tried to stand up, only to trip and fall forwards. I felt arms around me and looked up to see Ray looking down at me with a goofy grin.

"Thanks haircut." I said as he helped me stand.

I moved away from him and looked around.

"Alright so what now?" I asked looking over at Rip.

"Albert Einstein." Rip said softly.

I let out a groan as I stretched and followed Mick and Ray. I smiled as they started to question Einstein and I watched. After awhile we put him in a cell and I hit my head on the wall as we learned his ex wife knew how to make the bomb. We went to the docks to find her and found Damien Darhk instead.

"Why am I not surprised." I said as I helped Ray fight.

"Me either. I mean him being the worlds worse human being he would want to blow up New York!" Ray yelled as he shoot a man into water.

I smiled as I froze the feet of a guy and knocked him out. I turned to see Mick on the ground and he let out a groan as Ray helped him stand up.

Ray helped him to the ship and I sent Sara a glare as Ray took him to the medbay.

"What the hell!" I yelled angrily.

"Miss Snart please calm down." Rip said softly.

"I won't calm down! Sara get yourself together!"

"Shut up and leave me alone." She said walking past me.

"No! You are letting your feelings get in the way!"

"He killed my sister!"

"Yea and I understand wanting to save her, but you can't! She is gone!" I yelled angrily.

"If I kill him..."

"You mess up time. There is no way of knowing what will happen. You can't save her." I said shaking my head.

"You don't understand."

"Yes I do. You think I don't want to go back and save Lenny. Think I don't want to go back and save my mom!" I yelled as I pushed past her.

"We have to stop the bomb.... so we are going to block it." Rip said calmly.

"With what?" I asked confused.

He gave me a look and I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"We are so dead." I said lookin at Ray.

"I'm sure we will be alright." He said smiling at me.

"There is a chance non of you will survive the blast so.... I'm sending you through time." Rip said calmly as he pushed a button.

I went to say something but I blinked and I was standing beside Ray in a jungle.

"Rip I'm going to kill you!" I yelled angrily.

I heard a sound and I let out a groan as Ray and I turned around to see a T-Rex.

"Yep I'm killing him." I said as me and Ray started to run.