21

"A Dominator! Seriously, how stupid can kid you be!" I asked angrily.

"I like to take strays home how am I suppose to know that it's a alien!" He yelled.

"I don't know think!"

"Okay that is enough! We need to get the Dominator and save you both." Sara said annoyed.

"Okay. Ray and me should go to school soon." I said from beside Ray.

"Yea we never miss." He said with a smile.

"You never miss." I said with a laugh.

"True you miss sometimes when your brother is home." Ray said softly.

We snuck into the house and looked around until we heard a sound and I hid under the bed. I watched little me and Ray run into the room and open the closet door.

"Hey Gumball." Little me said with a smile.

"Sorry it took us so long." Ray said softly.

He smiled at little me and Ray and little me ran and turned on our favorite movie. I smiled as we moved our head to the song and then little me stood up and danced to the music with Ray. We laughed and fell to the ground. There was a door open and little me ran into the closet with Gumball. I saw Ray's mom walk into the room and start complaining to Ray.

"You have never missed and now your skipping." She said angrily.

"I'm sick." Ray said softly.

"This is because of that Snart isn't it? You know I think maybe you and she shouldn't be friends." She said angrily.

"No! Mom she is my best friend!" Ray exclaimed as he stood up.

"If this keeps on you will not be able to be her friend again." She said sternly.

There was a noise in the closet and she moved towards it. I held my breath and released it when there was a knock on the door.

"Guys we have a problem. Mick is at the door." Nate said through the calm.

"Can I help you?" Ray's mother asked.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but is Lizzy here. She didn't go to school and her brother is worried sick about her." Mick said softly.

"I bet she is here." She said as she started walking back.

I saw young me run out of the closet and towards the window. She jumped out with Gumball and hid in the bushes.

"Where is she?" Ray's mom asked angrily.

"She isn't here." Ray said happily.

She walked towards the closet and open it before turning around.

"I swear if you are hiding her your friendship is over." She said walking out of the room.

"Lizzy lets go. No one appreciates me." Ray said as he grabbed a few things and then grabbed the big Ray.

"Crap." I whispered as I followed him and little me.

"Ray! Lizzy don't do this!" I yelled after them..

"Why? No one wants us to be friends! So we are running away!" Little me yelled.

"I forgot how stubborn I am." I said as I chased after me.

I let out a groan as Ray and little me got grabbed by two men and taken away. I let out a groan as I followed them.

"Hey you!" A voice yelled.

I turned and let out a groan as I saw past Mick walk up to me.

"What can I do for you?" I asked innocently.

"You where following Lizzy and that boy. Where are they?" Mick asked calmly.

"Two men grabbed them and I followed them here." I explained.

"Well then let's go in and get them." He said going past me.

"Isn't that easy. This is the FBI and they want those kids for some reason." I said grabbing him.

"Listen my friends little sister is in there and I swore to him I'd keep her safe. So I don't give a damn I'm going to get her back." He said glaring at me.

"Then we do it stealthy." I said softly.

After awhile we snuck in and I smiled as we found Ray and little me.

"Mick!" Little me yelled as she hugged him.

"What where you thinking?" Mick asked angrily.

"I wanted to help Gumball." She said sadly.

"And we are going to." I said with a smile.

After rescuing Gumball we left to return him home and with the help of Zari we made it in time. I smiled as they let Gumball go and then we returned them home.

"Thank you for saving her. Don't know what I would do if something happen to Girly." Mick said watching little me talk to Ray.

"She means a lot to you, doesn't she?" Amaya asked from beside our Mick.

"Yea. She is my little kid sister. And trust me I'd do anything to protect her." He said with a smile.

"And I know one day she will really be happy she has you." I said softly.

Little me walked up to me and I smiled as I crouched to her height.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked softly.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

"Do you think Ray will always be my friend?" She asked softly.

I looked at her shocked and then looked over at Ray and smiled.

"You may stop being friends at one point, but I promise you that one day you will meet again and become friends." I said looking down at little me with a smile.

Past Mick soon took little me home after we went tricker treating. I smiled as I set beside Ray and ate chocolate.

"I forgot how close we use to be." Ray said with a laugh.

"I didn't. I remember that one time I snuck into your house and we-"

"Don't bring that up!" Ray said stopping me in my tracks.

"What happen?" Zari asked with a smirk.

"I tricked him into eating chocolate and all his junk food. Left him to take the blame. He didn't talk to me for a day and a half." I said laughing as Ray shook his head.

"I wouldn't of talked to you longer if you hadn't brought The Legend of Zelda to my house and tricked me into playing it." He said annoyed.

"Oh come on you enjoyed it. Oh and you owe me ten bucks." I said laughing as he pushed me.

"I did, but I was still mad at you and why do I owe you money?" He asked confused.

"You brought home a stray..... Now who wants to watch Singin in the rain?" I asked with a smile.

"Me!" Ray said happily.

I laughed as I put it on and set in between Ray and Zari.