27

After I got on the ship Sara introduced us all to John Constantine.

"Pleasure to meet up Constantine." I said shaking his hand.

"Pleasure is mine." He said kissing my knuckles.

"Okay hands off!" Ray snapped pulling me away from Constantine.

I rolled my eyes as Ray had me stay beside him before I left with Sara, Leo, and Constantine to preform the exorcism. We met the girl Emily, who we found out was actually Nora Darhk, and started the exorcism. We started and it wasn't long before the demon came out and started to talk.

"Hello Lizzy." Mallus said through Nora.

"Mallus right? Rip told us about you. Nice to finally meet." I said with a smirk.

"Your brother wanted me to send you a message." He said with a smirk.

I looked at him confused and he laughed as he shook his head.

"He hates you....You killed him. You killed your brother and you killed Stein. And soon you will be the cause of Ray's death and then Mick.... your going to be alone.... alone forever." He said as he laughed.

"And your going to go back to hell!" I snapped angrily.

He laughed as he threw us back and then we tried to stand, but we got sent through time. I groaned as I was helped up by Leo and we made a plan to escape.

"So about what Mallus said.."

"Don't. He was just trying to get to me." I said softly.

"Do you really blame yourself?" He asked softly.

I didn't say anything and kept walking until we got back to the picture and I hid as Leo was taken away.

"Great." I said with a frown as I tried to find Sara and Constantine.

"Leo was caught by the doctors." I said calmly.

"Let's go save him." Sara said as we rushed to find him.

We made it to his side and started untiring him. Sara started talking about letting Mallus control her so she could draw the symbol.

"And what about when the demon is inside you, eh?" Constantine asked.

"You said I was strong enough to hold my own self." She said softly.

"Yeah, well, I was trying to seduce you."

"Oh, please. I was seducing you."

"I hope no one was trying to seduce anyone while I was about to be lobotomized." Leo said annoyed.

"You know, this is why I like to work alone." Constantine said as I helped Leo up.

After awhile we returned to our time and I smiled as we made it to the Waverider. I let out a sigh as Ray told me that Nora was taken away by Darhk.

"Can I talk to you Leo?" I asked softly.

"Sure." He said calmly.

"I do blame myself. If I hadn't have got my Leonard to stay on this ship he would still be alive..... if I hadn't of pushed Stein away he wouldn't of been worried about me..... and got shot. I do feel like my brother blames me.. the last words I told him was I hate you. That was what I said before we stopped talking. Stein said that he knows I didn't mean it, but I don't know. Now I know your not my brother, and your leaving to go back home... don't say your not. I just wanted you to know... I'm glad I met you." I said with a smile.

"You want in on a secret? My sister killed our baby sister. For years I blamed myself which is why I treated you so bad. I couldn't save my sister... but I am glad that you are a legend.... you mean the world to everyone on this ship... oh and Ray is in love with you too. Don't say he isn't, because I see, the team sees it, hell that demon even saw it." He said with a laugh.

"So what should I do?" I asked with a smile.

"Therapist advise take it slow.... my brother advise don't do it, but Leo advise walk up to that guy and kiss him. Just go all in." He said as I laughed.

"I'll try it." I said with a smile.

"Can I hug you?" He asked calmly.

"I'd like that." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you Leo.... and I better be invited to that Wedding." I said holding my finger to his face.

"Be my best gal?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes please." I said with a laugh.

I smiled as he hugged me again and then we dropped him off at Star Labs so Cisco could return him to his earth.

"Here. When you find out the date come back and click this on that day and I'll be ready." I said with a laugh.

"Sure thing." He said hugging me again.

"And you better have Ray as your date!" He yelled as he jumped through the portal.

I laughed as I shook my head and walked to the ship. I made it to the ship and took in a deep breath as I walked up to Ray's bedroom door. I knocked on the door and bit my lip as I waited for Ray to answer. When the door open I turned and went to speak only to feel a pair of lips against mine. My eyes went wide as I felt arms wrap around me. I quickly pulled away and looked up at Ray shocked.

"Sorry! I... I tripped! Yea I tripped!" He said as he let me go.

I smiled as I shook my head and he looked away from me. I quickly grabbed his face and pulled him down for a quick peck before pulling away and smiling up at him.

"Opps I tripped." I said with a smile.

"Really? Or are you losing like I did?" He asked confused.

I laughed as I shook my head and pulled him back down for another kiss. He smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around me.

I'll continue to write the rest it just will take me a couple of days.