22

I laughed as I set beside Stein on my bed holding a picture.

"I can't believe I missed Ronnie being born!" I exclaimed as I looked at a picture of him being held by Lily.

"Yes I hate that you missed his birth also, but Mick was there." He said with a smile.

"That makes it worse." I said laughing as I looked down at the picture.

"He is getting so big." He said with a smile.

"I can't wait to meet him in person." I said with a smile.

We soon got called to the bridge and I looked at the screen confused.

"1895 in London?" I asked confused.

"Yea people have been coming up on the street without blood. They think it is a-"

"Vampire. Finally." Mick said cutting Sara off.

I laughed as he walked in with a garlic necklace and a stake. Sara told us about how she wanted us to do this and what not to do. I smiled as I set beside Ray and we traveled to London. We got off the ship and I let out a frown as I looked at my clothes.

"At least I have brown hair." I said with a sigh.

"Your welcome." Ray said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes as we walked through the streets and soon met up with Rip. He told us about what all was happening and how he was trying to stop it.

"So who is Mallus?" I asked leaning back.

"A demon. A time demon." Rip explained.

"Great." I said with a frown.

"Also thank you for giving Jonas that watch he loved it." Rip said with a smile.

"I love spoiling the kid." I said laughing as Rip shook his head.

We soon got locked on our ship and I let out a groan as we tried to get away.

"I can't believe he is going to let Darhk come back!" Sara yelled angrily.

"Don't worry we can just kill him again." I said softly.

She sent me a look and I let out a sigh.

"Alright let's get out of here." I said shaking my head.

I smiled as we where able to get out and met up with Rip and the others in time to see Damien Darhk come back.

"I am killing Rip." I said with a frown.

We started fighting and it ended with Damien leaving with the woman who helped him. I growled as I punched the wall beside me and pinned Rip to the wall.

"You idiot!" I yelled.

"I know your mad, but I did it so I could stop Mallus." Rip said as he tried to get me to let go.

"So you brought back mine and Sara's worse enemy! The guy that tortured me!" I yelled.

Ray grabbed my arm and I pushed him off of me as I walked away. I made it to my room and hit the wall as I felt tears stream down my face. I threw my wig off and set on the bed with my hands covering my face. I heard my door open and heard footsteps. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. I smelled alcohol and knew who it was instantly.

"Shhh it's okay." he whispered as he I clung to him.

I cried into Mick's shoulder as he held me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"It's okay." He said softly.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't.... I shouldn't have let Lenny do that to you... I didn't know... I didn't know." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"I know Girly.... I know." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

The next morning I woke up with Mick reading a book beside my bed. I set up and whipped the tears away as he look as up at me.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Don't be. If anyone should be sorry it's me. The old man was right. I pushed you away and... I did it because I blamed myself for hurting you." Mick said softly.

"It wasn't your fault. We both messed up." I said softly.

"Yea we did... want to forget about it and move on?" He asked with a smile.

"Forget what? I don't know what your talking about." I said confused.

He laughed as he stood up and we left to check on the team. The next mission we had was looking for a woman named Helen of Troy. She was known to captivate men with her beauty.

"Ray what are you doing?" I asked from beside him.

"Nothing." He said watching Helen.

"Okay look at me and not her." I said stepping in front of him.

"But-"

"But nothing. She is a woman and I'm sure she doesn't want you staring at her." I said sternly.

"Sorry I just can't help it she is so beautiful." He said with a smile.

"You are a moron."

"She is almost as beautiful as you." He said with a bigger smile.

"Shut up." I said walking away from him.

We finally got Helen and I let out a sigh as Ray and the guys talked to her. After awhile Ray moved away from her and over to me.

"Hey are you okay?" Ray asked softly.

"I'm fine...... I'm just tired and stressed out." I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry we will stop Darhk. He won't get away with hurting you." Ray said smiling down at me.

I watched him walk away towards the lab and smiled as I went and set down.

"He must really love you." Helen said from behind me.

"Who? Ray? No we are only friends." I said laughing.

"The way he talks about you. It's how many men talk about me. You might not see it but I can. He loves you." She said as Zari came to take her back home.

I shook my head and walked back to my room before looking into the Lab to see Stein talking to Ray and Jax. I listened in and froze as I heard Stein say that he couldn't wait to leave.