28

So it wasn't long before Leo returned and had me come to his wedding. After leaving I expected to return back to the ship with Ray on board but instead I learned he had been kidnapped.

"Before you kill us let us explain." Nate said calmly.

"Alright do explain why no one thought I should know that my boyfriend had been kidnapped! Was it not important? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked angrily.

"We... thought we would of found him by now." Nate said calmly.

"Alright.... do you have any idea where to find him?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not yet, but we will find him." Amaya said softly.

"Find Ray before I start breaking bones!" I hissed as I walked away.

I made it to my room and groaned as I hit the wall before laying on my bed and glaring up at the ceiling. Not long after I returned Rip and Wally made it to the ship.

"Wally it is good to see you." I said as I hugged him.

"You too Lizzy.... heard you and Palmer got together." He said with a wink.

"Heard you left team flash. What happen there?" I asked softly.

"Long story." He said softly.

I sent him a small smile before turning to look at Rip.

"Rip." I said annoyed.

"Miss Snart always a pleasure." Rip said as he looked away.

I sent him a glare and walked out of the room and towards the kitchen.

"Alrighty Girly talk." Mick said as he followed behind me.

"Ray and I finally get together and he gets kidnapped by Damien Darhk! The guy I hate more than my own father!" I said angrily.

"I'm sure he will be alright." He said calmly.

"Darhk hurts one hair on his pretty little head and I'm going to freeze his already frozen heart and tear it out of his chest." I said as I held a bottle in my hand.

"Girly you need to calm down. Your freezing the bottle and the table." Mick said calmly.

I looked down at the table and the bottle in my hand and let out a sigh as I saw it was frozen solid.

"I'm sorry. Your right..... Ray will be fine.... he has to be fine." I said softly.

After awhile we found him and I smiled happily as he walked into the room with Wally.

"Look what I found!" Wally exclaimed happily.

Ray looked at me with a smile as I walked up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you." I whispered as he hugged me.

"I missed you too." He whispered as kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I pulled away from him and he pulled me into a kiss.

"Not in front of me." Mick said annoyed.

I pulled away from Ray and laughed as I hid my face in Ray's chest.

"Sorry Mick." Ray said with a smile.

I smiled as we left the room and made it to my room with Ray. I smiled as I pulled him down and pressed my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer to him.

"If you ever leave me again I swear I will break your suit." I whispered as I pulled away from him.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a smile.

I moved away and plopped down on my bed. He smiled as he moved me over and laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"So.... Nate said something funny.... said you had the hots for Nora.... you don't right?" I asked with a frown.

"No.... I only have the hots for you.... and I always will." He said with a smile.

After awhile I fell asleep with Ray running his fingers through my hair. After awhile we locates the final totem and found out it was with Elvis Presley.

"Elvis? As in the king of rock and roll?" I asked happily.

"Oh no." Mick said with a groan.

"I volunteer!" I said happily.

"Not happening! You are not going near the king of rock and roll!" Ray snapped.

I let out a groan as he picked me up and carried me out of the room.

"Really!" I yelled as he locked me in my room.

"I remember when we were kids! I know about your crush on Elvis!" He snapped as he left the door.

I let out a sigh as I pulled my legs to my chest and closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up when the door open and I fell backwards.

"Sorry sweetheart." Ray said with a smile.

"Ten hours I have been locked in this room Ray Palmer." I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry?" He said questioning.

"You owe me big time Palmer." I said as I stood up.

"Good thing I made hot chocolate with whip cream..... and sprinkles." He said with a smile as he held the cups up.

"I love you." I said as I took the cup.

He looked at me shocked for a second before following me over to the bed and sitting beside me. I smiled as I took a sip of the hot chocolate and hummed happily. He shook his head as he took a drink of his and leaned against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"So what did you do with the totem?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Put them all in a locked box. Only I know the passcode." He said happily.

"So what type of totem was the seventh one?" I asked softly.

"Death totem. Yeah I know creepy." He said with a laugh.

I nodded my head and smiled softly as I finished my cup and then left to put it away. I put my cup in the sink and let out a sigh as I stretched and walked out of the kitchen to my room. I laughed as I saw Ray passed out on my bed. I scooted him over and laid beside him with a smile on my face.

"Night Ray." I whispered as I closed my eyes and fell asleep beside him.