6

We had stopped the bounty hunters but learned that the Pilgrim was after our younger selves. We had saved everyone and it was my turn. 

We are going to the year 1991 to find Miss. Snart's younger self." Rip said calmly.

"Great." I said with a frown.

"What happen in 1991?" Ray asked confused.

"She lost her best friend." Leonard said as I looked away.

"You guys have fun finding fifteen year old me." I said as I walked out of the room.

I made it to my bedroom and plopped down on my bed with a sigh. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"What do you mean you don't think we should be friends?" I asked confused.

"I just don't see us going down the same path. I mean your dad's a murder." Ray said as he scratched the back of his head.

"That didn't mean anything back then.... so why does it now?"

"I just don't want to be your friend!" He yelled.

"Fine. Just go back home and live with your perfect family! I don't need you as my friend!" I yelled as I ran away from him.

I felt tears stream down my face as I ran to Lenny's. I slammed open the door and ran to Lenny's room. I passed Mick's room and then slammed the door shut as I plopped down on Lenny's bed.

"You okay girly?" A voice asked behind me.

"He doesn't want to be my friend anymore...... he promised we would always be friends." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"He isn't worth your tears." Mick said sitting beside me.

"Forever.... we promised to be friends forever, and now he is gone and I don't have anyone." I whispered through tears.

"You got me and Lenny..... and we an't going anywhere." Mick said ruffling my hair.

I set up and clung to Mick as a sob left my lips and I snuggled into his chest.

"It's alright." He whispered.

When I open my eyes I heard Sara and Jax talking.

"I can't believe that Lizzy could ever be that sad." Sara said softly.

"Same, I always thought she was a tough kid. I wonder why she and her friend stopped talking." Jax said calmly.

I stood up and open my door and sent them both a glare.

"If your gonna talk about someone don't do it outside of their room." I said walking past them.

I made my way to the kitchen and let out a groan as I saw Stein talking to Leonard. I went to turn the other way by was stopped.

"Lizzy can I have a word with you?" Stein asked walking up to me.

"Sure." I said as we walked through the hall.

"So.... who was he?" Stein asked softly.

"Who was who?" I asked with a frown.

"The boy who broke your heart."

"Ray Palmer." I said as I leaned against the wall.

"Does he know?"

"No, he doesn't seem to remember me. I went to his house a year after we stopped being friends.... his brother knew me but he didn't." I said with a frown.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't I mean he was popular I wasn't..... he was rich I was the daughter of a criminal...... guess it was a doomed friendship."  I said sadly.

"I'm sorry..... you didn't deserve that." He said as I walked away.

"My dad thought I did." I said as I walked to the center of the ship.

I kept made it to my ship and let it a groan as I leaned back and listened to the Pilgrim. I watched the pictures and felt a frown appear when she showed my sister.

"She hurts Lisa and she is dead." I said angrily.

"Calm down Lizzy. Lisa will be fine." Leonard said softly.

"Don't tell me to calm down when my baby sister is in danger!" I snapped as I pushed past him.

We made a plan and I smiled as we stopped the Pilgrim and got our loved ones back. I walked past Ray's room and saw a woman in it who I realized was Anna Loring, a girl me and Ray grew up with.

"Lizzy Snart?" She asked shocked.

"Surprised you remembered me." I said walking up to her.

"How could I forget? Ray talks about you all the time. You where his childhood best friend...... why did you guys stop being friends?" She asked confused.

"I don't know. We just did." I said walking away.

I kept walking until I made it to my room and I took my gloves off. I touched a glass of water and let out a sigh as it stayed a liquid. I put the gloves away and walked out of my room to see Rip talking to everyone.

"We have to attack Savage at the heart of his evil...... in the year 2166." Rip said calmly.

"Well we better not mess up, if we do we lose Savage." I said softly.

"And my wife and child die." Rip said calmly.

"Don't worry Rip..... we'll stop it." I said touching his shoulder.

"You've changed." He said turning to face me.

"How so?" I asked confused.

"Use to you wouldn't have cared.... now you are a big part of this team." He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said softly.

It wasn't long before we made it to the year 2166 and made a plan to kill Savage, but it didn't go the way we wanted it to. Instead of killing Savage we ended up capturing him and locking him up.

"I must say I didn't expect this." Savage said with a chuckle.

"If it wasn't for Carter you would be dead." I said glaring at him.

"And if it wasn't for Mr. Palmer you would be a scientist." He said with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I know. I know that when you where young Mr. Palmer stopped being your friend.... do you want to know why?"

"I don't care." I said walking away.

I made it to my room and let out a sigh as I laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and rolled over on my side as I waited for us to arrive at the Timemasters base. When I did wake up it was by two men picking me up and dragging me out of the room with a gag in my mouth.