26

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I let out a groan as I set up and open the door to see Sara.

"What do you want Sara ?" I asked as I stretched.

"Leo wants to talk to you." She said calmly.

I let out a groan and walked into Leo's "office". I saw him with a puppet and rolled my eyes.

"How you holding up?" Leo asked as I set in front of him.

"I'm fine. What do you want to talk about?" I asked leaning back.

"Say hello to Professor Stein." He said with a smile as he held the puppet up.

"That is messed up." I said as I looked away.

"I'll put it away." He said putting the puppet away.

"Can I go?" I asked softly.

"No I want to make sure you are alright." He said softly.

"Look I just lost the man who was like a father to me. I learned my doppelgänger was with the man I love and he was killed by Thawne. I also got said doppelgänger killed because I couldn't control my anger and she used my necklace. I'm not alright, and nothing is going to help." I said as I stood up and left the room.

I walked towards my room and smiled as I saw Ray already at my door.

"How was the session?" He asked with a small smile.

"A puppet.... where do they come up with this kind of stuff?" I asked with a laugh.

"No idea. So we are going to the Viking era to make sure we have Christmas." Ray said with a laugh.

"What's Christmas?" I asked with a frown.

"Seriously?" He asked shocked.

"I'm just messing with you." I said laughing as he pushed my shoulder.

We left to meet up with the others and I shook my head as Mick told me about Leo taking the alcohol away.

"Your wanting Mick to roast you don't you?" I asked with a frown.

"No I'm trying to help him." Leo said calmly.

"I'm not that stupid to take away his alcohol. Good luck." I said as I left with Ray.

I felt my heart stop as we found Martian Stein, the younger version, in a tree. We untied him and got him to the ship and I laughed as we convinced the Vikings we where here to worship Beebo. We grabbed Beebo and made to escape, but Amaya accidentally squeezed him and he spoke. We started to run and I let out a sigh as Mick blew the toy up.

"Thank god." I said with a sigh.

I saw lightning and groaned as I saw Damien and his evil spawn.

"I am Odin and this is Valkyrie." Damien said with a smile.

"Nice wig Darhk!" I yelled as I shot him.

He went flying and when he stood up I hit him again.

"I am tired of you coming back!" I hissed as I kept hitting him.

When I went to throw an ice dagger I was stopped by Leo.

"Don't! We need to go now!" Leo yelled as he dragged me away.

I was taken back to the ship and I pushed Leo off of me and punched him in the face.

"I could have killed him!" I snapped.

"Exactly! If you killed him that is using your powers for evil! How do you think my sister became Winter?" Leo asked angrily.

"I'm not your sister! And that man deserves to die! I'd be doing good by killing him!" I yelled as I pushed past him.

"Let me talk to her." Ray said as he followed after me.

I made it to my room and before the door could shut Ray made it inside and looked at me with a frown.

"Okay what's going on?" He asked leaning against the door.

"Nothing."

"If I had done the same thing he did you would of been fine with it..... why is it different with him?" He asked softly.

"He has my brother's face! Alright that's why it is different." I said as I plopped down on my bed.

"He only wants to help. We all just want to help." Ray said sitting beside me.

"It.... it just isn't easy for me. With you guys it took awhile to trust you..... I don't know if I can trust him." I said softly.

"Try.... and if it doesn't work you have me.... us you have us." He said quickly.

We soon left and where able to make Damien leave with Nora. I let out a sigh as we got Sara back and we fixed Christmas.

"So your leaving." I said from behind Jax.

"Yea.... Stein wanted me to give this to you." He said handing me a note.

"Which Stein?" I asked softly.

"Older one. I didn't find it until a few minutes ago in my dresser." He said calmly.

"Thanks." I said as I hugged him.

"I'll miss you." He said pulling away.

"I'll miss you too.... don't be a stranger." I said softly.

"Never." He said as he walked away.

I met up with the others and we had Christmas dinner with Jax.

"So I see he learned to not take your alcohol away." I said smiling at Mick.

"He learned fast." Mick said with a grin.

"Leo... I wanted to say sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I have a past with Darhk that... makes me want to kill him.... thank you for stopping me." I said with a smile.

"Your welcome, and I'm also sorry. I tried to force you to talk... your friend Ray helped me understand that you'll talk when your ready." Leo said smiling at me.

"Ray you been talking about me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Only good things!" He said raising his hands defensively.

We laughed as I had Ray put his hands down and I smiled as I left with Sara to say goodbye to Jax. I hugged Jax and kissed his cheek before allowing him to leave with the promise to send me pictures of Ronnie.