8

Leonard was gone and he wasn't going to come back. I learned that the Timemasters had a fail safe on their self destructive bomb so someone had to stay to stop them. At first it was Ray and then when Mick took his spot...... my brother knocked him out and forced Sara to take him to the ship.

"If we could have saved him...... we would have." Sara said softly.

"Miss Lance if you could leave me with her for a moment." Stein said with a small smile.

She nodded her head and walked out of my room to go help the team. I looked back down at the ring Leonard had given Mick and I felt a tear fall onto it.

"It will be okay." Stein whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"You know.... the last words I said to him... they where I hate you.... how could I say that?.... he was all I had." I whispered in his shoulder.

"You are not alone.... I promise you will never be alone. Not while I'm here. And I know Leonard knew yo I didn't hate him." He said softly.

The team stopped Savage and saved the world. In the end we dropped off Kendra and the new Carter.

"I will understand completely if you wish to stay." Rip said softly.

"No.... If I stay here I'll never get over him.... but if I go then I know I'll have people with me." I said with a smile.

"Then lets get going shall we?" He asked with a smile.

"So where is Jonas?"  I asked as we walked to the ship.

"I left him with Mary. She is going to watch him while we clean up somethings." Rip said with a chuckle.

"I'm glad..... so Rip what is so special about me being.... Lady Winter?" I asked quietly.

"You will understand in due time." He said with a wink as we started our way to the ship.

Before we made it to the ship, another ship stopped in front of us and we looked on in shock as a man walked out.

"My name is Rex Tyler, I'm from the Justice Society of America." He said calmly.

"So why are you here?" I asked confused.

"Your friend Lady Winter sent me here. In this time and this placed."

"Lady Winter? We have been hearing that name a lot." I said softly.

"And you will if you go to 1942, you warned me to come to this time because if you go there..... you will die." He said softly.

We asked him why, but he and his ship disappeared. I looked at Rip and the others as we made it back to our own ship. We got on and started to look for problems that needed to be fixed. One of our first missions so far is making sure the King of France and his Queen conceive a child. I groaned as I had a long dress on and heels. Sara was inside watching the queen while I was outside. When I heard noise I knocked on the door.

"Can I help you?" Sara asked with a smile.

"Less noise I am outside." I said sending her a wink.

"Sorry." She said as she shut the door.

I laughed as I shook my head and got ready for any Space Pirates. When I saw Ray get thrown against a wall I grabbed my sword and blocked the Pirate.

"Well attacking a unarmed man.... how rude." I said with a smile.

The pirate ended out the window and I turned to see Ray smiling at me.

"You owe me." I said hitting his shoulder.

"Yes ma'am!" He yelled as I rushed back to my spot.

In the end we where able to protect the king and we left for the ship to get snapped at by Rip.

"I can't believe you allowed Sara to seduce the queen." Rip said angrily.

"In my defense I wasn't going in there to stop it." I said raising my hands up.

"She also did save my life." Ray said with a smile.

"I did so I couldn't have stopped Sara if I wanted to." I said happily.

"You could have not stolen." Rip said grabbing the necklace stuffed in my bra.

"I could scream rape. I mean you had your hand down my bra." I said with a smirk.

"Shut up." He said walking away.

Sara high-fived me and went after him. I smiled as I followed Stein to the lab to work on my suit.

"So it will have to be something I can move in and won't freeze." I said with a smile.

"Yea I am using a fabric similar to what Barry uses in his suit." Stein said with a smile.

"Leonard has froze that a lot of times." I said with a laugh.

"True.... I'll ask Palmer if he knows of a fabric."

"Don't say why!" I yelled as he left the room.

I smiled as I set in front of the board and started to mess around with his notes. I smiled as I finished some of his problems and then made more notes on me.

"I gotta say I never pegged you for a nerd." Jax said with a laugh.

"Well you would be surprised. I wanted to be a scientist when I was a kid, but dad had other ideas. Wanted a criminal.... so he tried to force me to drop out of school I did, but after I moved in with Leonard and Mick." I said leaning back.

"That is horrible. What father would do that?" He asked shaking his head.

"Mine.... Stein I see you couldn't shut up." I said turning and seeing Ray beside him.

"You have powers! That's awesome!" Ray said sitting beside me.

I shook my head as he started asking me question after question and I answered the ones I could.

"We think it is because of her necklace she has these powers." Stein explained.

"Have you tried taking it off?" Ray asked softly.

"Yes and when I do I don't have the powers, but even if I touch the necklace without it on my neck I can still use my powers." I said softly.

"So as long as you are physically touching it you have powers." Ray said with a smile.

"It appears so." Stein said as he walked up to me.

I felt a smile appear on my face as he sent me a glare.

"Why do you get so much joy in completing my work before I get to.... and how did you know how to make an atomic bomb!" He exclaimed looking at me shocked.

"I got bored." I said shrugging my shoulder.