10

After finally losing the T-Rex we found a cave and I set beside Ray and leaned against the wall.

"He just had to pick this time." Ray said with a groan.

"I think he hates me." I said annoyed.

"He doesn't hate you, he put us together so he can't." Ray said with a smile.

"No he hates me." I said standing up.

"I'm not that bad." Ray said as he followed me.

"Sure you aren't. So we need to find food and make shelter." I said as I looked outside.

"Well finding food shouldn't be hard. And we have this cave." Ray said with a smile.

"Yea but we also need fire to cook. There is no telling when they will find us." I said sitting back.

"I'm sure we will be fine." He said softly.

"You find someway to make fire and look for wood while I get water and food. You go that way I'll go this way. Make marks so we can find our way back." I said as I started to walk away.

After finding some food and water I went back to the camp to see Ray with a camp fire started. I smiled as I walked up to him and set beside him.

"I made bowls out of these rocks so we can use them for water and eating." I said handing him a bowl of water.

"Thanks." He said as he took a sip.

I set in front of the fire and took my mask off. I saw Ray staring at me and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked with a laugh.

"Nothing.... just..... I never thought I would see you in one of my suits." He said with a smile.

"Why?"

"Just your not that type of girl." He said shaking his head.

"I have to change.... how do I get out of this?"

"Here let me." He said as he stood up.

He unzipped the back and I let out a laugh as I stepped out of it and he zipped it back up.

"A zipper? I thought it be complicated." I said as I put the suit down.

"Thought I'd be nice to you." He said smiling down at me.

I stretched and fixed my tank top and shorts as I set back down.

"Luckily you wore that under it." He said with a laugh.

"I wasn't just gonna wear a suit without something under it." I said as I pulled my knife out.

I started to cut the meat into pieces and I grabbed a rock bowl and put it over the fire as I put the meat in and a little bit of water.

"About your mom....."

"She died a long time ago." I said as I looked at the fire.

"I know..... and I'm sorry.... it must be hard having to be on a time ship and not being able to go back and save her." He said softly.

"Don't act like you know what happen Ray.... you don't." I said as I stirred the meat with my knife.

"She was shot by a cop. Thought your mom had a gun. Your sister was only one." He said stopping me in my tracks.

I turned and looked at him shocked as he took the knife from me and started to stir.

"You remember me." I said shocked.

"I never forgot." He said putting the knife down.

"But at that fundraiser..."

"I lied. When I saw you I was so surprised for a moment I didn't want to admit it was you." He explained.

"You looked confused though and when I said I was Syd's friend you didn't say anything."

"You didn't give me a chance. You just.... you left to go see your dad." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell the cops?"

"For a moment I thought about telling the cops, but then... I remembered my promise. That no matter what path you chose I'd let you go." He said as he poured a little water into the bowl.

"I'm going to get more water." I said as I walked away.

I made it out of the cave and to the lake. After freezing and cutting a rock I filled two bowls of water up and walked back to the cave. I handed him a bowl of water and then took one for my self. For the remainder of the day and night we spent it in silence. The next morning when we woke up we spent time trying to find away home and looking for food. When we got back to the cave we started to make spears in the case the T-Rex came back. After awhile of being stuck we where saved by Mick and some other guy.

"Who is this?" I asked looking at the guy.

"Names Dr. Nate Heywood..... I am a big fan." He said with a smile.

"Lizzy Snart." I said shaking his hand.

We soon left to find the others and it didn't take us long. After finding Sara we located Jax and Stein and rescued them.

"So jesters...."

"Don't say a word." Stein said as he passed me.

I laughed as I shook my head and followed him to our seats. We decided to finish our mission and went back to 1942. We went a few days before they got kidnapped and convinced Einstein to tell about his ex wife, and get them both under protection. I smiled as we made our way to the ship and Ray walked beside me. We stop as seven people walk up to us.

"Oh my god it's the Justice Society of America." Nate said happily.

He started to introduce them and I shook my head as I powered up.

"If you guys think we are coming with you.... your wrong." I said with a smirk.

"I'd like to see you beat us.... whoever you are." Vixen said annoyed.

"Lizzy but you can call me Lady Winter." I said with a smirk as I shot her.

She went flying and hit the wall. A fight soon started and I was the last one standing. I quickly blocked Dr. Mid-Nite and the dodges Stargirl. I watched Dr. Mid-Nite hit the wall and then I got into a fight with Stargirl. After knocking her out I got into a fight with Hourman and Obsidian, Commander Steel sneaked up behind me and knocked me out with a hit to the back of my head.