29

I let out a groan as I woke up alone and stood up. I left my room and let out a sigh as I walked down the hallway. I looked around and saw that all the power was off.

"Hey what's going on with the power?" I asked as I walked towards Sara.

I saw her turn around and I looked at her shocked as I saw her hair white and her eyes black.

"Sara?" I asked confused.

She threw me against the wall and I looked up to see Leonard standing in front of me.

"Palmer..... I thought you were smart sis! You are dating the guy who is the reason I'm dead!" Leonard yelled.

He pushed me against the wall and I crawled at his arm. He threw me and I gasped for air as I stood up. I felt myself freeze as I saw Stein in front of me.

"You just had to get made at me..... I wouldn't have gave my life if you wouldn't have been mad.... you know I blame you for my dead..... you killed me. You killed me!" He yelled.

I felt tears stream down my face as I shook my head and ran away from him. I ran down the hallway and froze as I saw Henry Heywood leaning against a doorway.

"You abandoned him..... I thought you were Nate's friend, but your not..... your a fake.... and I died for nothing because of you!" He yelled shaking his head.

I turned to run away and came face to face with Sara. She threw me against the wall and started to strangle me. I passed out and when I woke up I was in the medbay.

"Your awake!" Zari exclaimed with a smile.

"What happen?" I asked as I set up.

"I tried to kill you." A voice said.

I looked over to see Sara looking at me sadly.

"The death totem made her do it." Ray explained.

I nodded my head and she moved to say something, but I hugged her.

"Don't.... it's alright.... to both you and Amaya.... I'm not mad at you Amaya.... not anymore. I know what the totems can make you do..... it's alright." I said softly.

They both smiled at me and Ray looked at me sadly as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our shared room. I had him lay beside me on the bed as tears streamed down my face.

"I got you.... it's alright." Ray whispered as he kissed my forehead.

After a few days had passed I stood beside Ray and let out a groan as I listened to Damien ask for our help.

"So you want us to help you? The guy who tortured and nearly killed me and my boyfriend?" I asked angrily.

"Your with him?" Damien asked pointing at Nate.

"No! I'm with Ray moron!" I snapped angrily.

"Oh would of made more since with tin man." He said tilting his head.

I moved to hit him, by ray grabbed my hand.

"Sweetheart calm down. It's alright." Ray said with a smile.

I sent him a glare and he let out a sigh as he took my hands in his.

"Calm down. It's going to be alright." He whispered.

"You can hate me, but please.... save Nora." Damien begged.

"Alright. I'll help save your demon child. But know I don't want to." I said angrily.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

I shook my head as I left with the others and we fought against Nora. Soon see got away and Damien ran out of the room after her. We made it out and I gasped as I saw Mallus. We all ran from him and moved to regroup at the bar. Soon ray showed up with Nora and I looked at him confused.

"Damien gave his life to save hers." He explained.

I nodded my head and after awhile we came up with a plan. I let out a sigh as I stood beside Ray.

"Please... don't die.... I can't lose you." Ray said softly.

"You could never lose me." I said taking his hand.

I let go of his hand and walked towards the others. After awhile we stopped Mallus and I smiled as I saw Ray run up to me. He pulled me into a kiss and I smiled softly as I pulled away from him.

"I love you." He said quickly.

I looked at him shocked and he laughed.

"I didn't realize how much I loved you until I almost lost you.... funny right.... how almost kissing someone makes you realize how much you lov-" I cut him off by pulling him down and kissing him again.

"I love you too." I said out of breath.

He smiled at me and we pulled apart to help clean our mess up.

"So what now?" Ava asked walking towards us.

"Aruba?" Mick asked with a smirk.

"Actually I think we are going home." Ray said with a smile.

"What?" Mick asked confused.

"We talked it over..... and we think it would be better if we took a break.... started a family." I said with a smile.

Ray smiled at me as he pulled me closer.

"Alright.... we will drop you off back home." Sara said with a smile.

I smiled as we made it to the ship and I walked into the changing room.

"Gideon can you dye hair?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes I can. What color would you like?" She asked calmly.

I smiled as I told her and then left to see Ray.

"Blonde?" He asked with a laugh.

"Gideon did it.... I want to start over..... do some good.... and not be a hero." I said happily.

"Alright..... let's go home." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled as we said our goodbyes and then we left for our new home. Thankfully Oliver had gotten Ray a job as a inventor and I got job as his assistant. Soon we made our own business called Snart and Palmers industry.