18

So our selves from the future came and told us about what all Thawn and his group did. In front of us stood Sara, Rip, Mick, Jax, and Nate.

"How could you... well we be stupid enough to come back in time and talk to our past selves?" Stein asked calmly.

"I hate to ask but some of us are missing, Why is that?" I asked looking around.

"Dead, dead..... as good as dead... and.." Future Mick said before stopping at me.

"Dead." Future Nate said looking at me sadly.

"Damn, did I at least die after Amaya?" I asked softly.

"You where the first to go." Nate said sadly.

"Damn I wanted to get the last laugh."

"Lizzy this isn't funny!" Amaya snapped.

"Let me live a little. I'm getting a drink." I said as I walked away.

I left the room and grabbed a beer as I set at the bar. I heard footsteps and saw Mick walk into the room.

"How you holding out?" He asked softly.

"Your future Mick I presume." I said sipping my beer.

"What gave it away?" He asked grabbing a beer.

"Well my Mick wouldn't talk to me if his life depended on it. He hates me." I said softly.

"No I don't... well he doesn't. He just.... doesn't want to hurt you." Mick said softly.

"Well he hurts me more by pushing me away." I said a so left the kitchen.  

It wasn't long before we stopped the Legion of Doom and made it back to the ship to send everyone home. It was finally time to send Leonard home and I had asked to be the one.

"I'm going to miss you. The good you not this asshole version." I said shaking my head.

"Tell me something..... are you happy?" He asked softly.

"Yes..... I have great friends..... they mean the world to me and without them I wouldn't be here." I said softly.

"I'm proud of you.... now.... light it up." He said closing his eyes.

"Goodbye Lenny." I whispered as I shot him with the gun and he forgot about all of it.

I got back on the ship and let out a sigh as I set beside Ray.

"So how you holding up?" He asked looking at me.

"I'll be fine. Thanks for asking Ray." I said smiling at him.

"So what now?" Amaya asked calmly.

"How about Aruba?" Mick asked with a smirk.

Everyone laughed as I stood up and left to get some sleep. When I woke up Rip was gone and we had messed up time. I let out a sigh as we where told to stop time traveling and to live our lives.

I started teaming up with Barry and helped fight crime. I smiled as I worked with Jesse and Harry on a new project. It had been awhile since I met up with the Legends and Mick was in Aruba. I hadn't got a chance to speak to any of them since we split up. The last time I spoke to Nate was when he came to my house and told me Amaya had left.

"Hey Lizzy you have a call!" Cisco yelled a he threw my phone at me.

"Hello Lizzy Snart here." I said answering it.

"Lizzy it's Sara. We think we have a way to get our ship back." She said softly.

"I'm on my way." I said hanging up.

"Gotta go Cisco! I'm getting my ship back!" I yelled as I ran out of the room.

"For the last time Draco and Hermione is a horrible ship!" He yelled after me.

I laughed as I shock my head and ran to the elevator. I met up with the group and they told me how Mick had met Julius Caesar and we where going to get him.

"So how do we get Caesar and return him to his time again?" I asked sitting beside Nate.

"First we are getting our ship back." She said with a smirk.

We started to walk down the street and I stopped.

"We are stealing it aren't we." I said softly.

When Sara turned and sent me a wink I let out a groan.

"Yep we are stealing the ship. Alright let's go!" I yelled as I ran after Sara.

We met up with Mick in the building and where able to steal the ship. I smiled as I set beside Nate and we went timejumped to get out of the building. We made a quick stop and picked up Stein and Jax. I laughed as Jax highfived me and Stein hugged me.

"I have missed you so much." Stein said with a smile.

"You too Gramps." I said laughing as he gently smacked my shoulder

"So where are we going?" Jax asked walking beside me and Stein.

"Aruba to find Julius Caesar." I said with a smile.

"This should be fun." Stein said with a smile.

I laughed as we got onto the ship and made our way to Aruba. After awhile we found Caesar and I let out a groan as he flirted with me.

"Your beauty could beat the goddess Aphrodite." He said with a smile.

"I really wish I could see you get killed." I said with a smile.

He looked at me confused and Sara knocked him out. I smiled as we got on the ship and Mick punched him in the face.

"Mick!" Sara snapped.

"He broke my nose. My best feature." He said annoyed.

We laughed as we sent him back and then where forced to help Rip's team who got caught going after the book Nate accidentally let Caesar steal. I laughed as we got on the ship after taking care of the problem and left to fix more anachronisms. I left for my room and smiled as I plopped down on my bed.

"So I see your happy to be back." Ray said with a smile.

"You have no idea." I said with a smile.

"Same. I really missed it here. I'm happy we are home." Ray said before leaving my room.

"I am too." I whispered as I smiled softly.