5

It wasn't long before we lost Mick, and me and Leonard got into a fight about it.

"I can't believe you!" I snapped at Lenny.

"Calm down. I had to he was gonna get us all killed." Leonard said softly.

"He was family to us! Family! I can handle you killing the old man, but Mick..... get out." I said looking away.

"Sis..."

"I HATE YOU!!! GET OUT!" I yelled as I pushed him out of my room.

I heard him let out a sigh as he walked out of the room and towards his. I plopped down on my bed and punched the wall before laying down and closing my eyes. After awhile I heard a knock on my door and let out a groan as I stood up and walked towards my door. I open it to see Stein smiling at me softly.

"Hello Lizzy.... I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment." He said softly.

"Sure come on in." I said moving to the side.

He walked in and sent me a smile as he set on the bed.

"I was wanting to check on you. I know since Mr. Rory was.... you know... you have distanced yourself from the team. I want you to know non of us wanted that." He said softly.

"I know. I just hate that he is gone..... and I can't tell him how much he meant to me." I said as I looked at my hands.

"He may be gone, but as long as you remember him he will always be with you and I think you turned out to be an amazing woman, so I wish I could thank him for that." Stein said as he stood up.

"Thank you..... your not so bad Gramps." I said with a laugh.

"Neither are you... Frosty." He said with a laugh.

"I'm keeping the name!" I yelled as he left my room.

I let out a laugh as I shook my head and went back to work. It wasn't long before we learned Mick was Chronos and we got him back.

"Been awhile Mick." I said sitting in front of his cell.

He kept looking down and I let out a sigh as I looked down at my hands.

"Please Mick..... please talk to me." I begged.

He didn't say anything and I stood up and threw my chair.

"Come on Mick! I wasn't the one who left you! You can't push me away! Your not allowed to!" I yelled angrily.

When he still didn't say anything I walked out of the room and bumped into Stein.

"I heard yelling are you okay?" He asked.

"I didn't want to leave him.... but he doesn't care. That isn't the Mick I know." I said as tears streamed down my face.

Stein looked at me sadly as he pulled me into a hug. I hid my face in his shoulder as I cried. After awhile Mick was allowed out and we learned about the bounty hunters the Timelords sent after us.

"Why are we in the Old West?" I asked annoyed.

"Hiding Miss. Snart." Rip said as he stood up from his seat.

"I'm not a old west type of gal." I said leaning back in my seat.

"Think about the excitement of seeing how it was like back then." Stein said with a smile.

"I have blue hair, I'm not gonna fit in Gramps." I said annoyed.

"You will if we give you a wig." Rip said calmly.

"Fine but I better not be blonde." I whispered as we walked to the room.

...

"I hate you so much." I said glaring at Stein.

"Blonde suits you and you are Leonard's sister." He said with a laugh.

"That means nothing! I had brown hair growing up!" I snapped angrily.

"I wanted to see what blonde looked like on you." He said with a chuckle.

"I hate you so much Gramps." I said as he walked into the tavern.

I set at the bar and groaned as Mick set beside me.

"What can I get for you darlin?" The bartender asked with a smile.

"A beer." I said leaning back.

"Comin up." He said walking away.

"I'll take the same thing." Mick said calmly.

He brought us two bottles and I smiled at him as he open it for me.

"On the house for a beauty like you." He said with a wink.

"Thanks." I said as he walked away.

I picked the bottle up and felt a gasp leave my lips as I stood up and dropped it. It hit the floor and I looked at it shocked as it shattered into a million pieces.

"You alright hun?" A woman asked touching my shoulder.

"I'm fine. I'll clean this up." I said as I got down and started to pick it up.

I touched a piece and it felt as cold as ice. The woman bent down and helped me pick it up and she moved her hand back and sent the Bartender a glare.

"Andy this beer was frozen! No wonder she dropped it!" She said as she swiped it up.

"Sorry I'll get you one that isn't so cold." He said walking away to grab me another beer.

"Thanks." I said sitting back down.

I let out a sigh as he brought me another one and when I touched it, it wasn't as cold as the first. I took some sips of it before I heard a sound and turned to see a guy dead. I saw Stein standing up and Leonard with his gun out.

"Well times up." I said as I grabbed the beer and broke it over some guy's head.

A fight started and so we were forced to the ship. I laughed as Ray and Stein forced me to take a picture with them and then I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a thing of ice for my hand. When I touched the ice I saw my hand go blue and I let out a gasp.

"Are you alright Lizzy?" Stein asked walking up to me.

"Stein come with me." I said as I grabbed his sleeve and dragged him to the medbay.

"I need you to run some test on me." I said quickly.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Because of this." I said as I grabbed a vial and it froze.

"Amazing!" He said taking it from my hand.

"Not amazing! I can't touch ice or liquid." I snapped glaring up at him.

"I may have some gloves you can use." He said as he dragged me out of the medbay.

We made it to a lab and I looked around shocked as he handed me some black gloves.

"Should help you control it." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said smiling up at him.

"I don't think it will last long, but I want you to touch water without the gloves in two days and if you don't freeze it then it might only be a short side infect to something." He said with a smile.

I nodded my head before leaving to help fight the bounty hunters.