16

We snuck into a tent and I set down in front of Leonard and looked at him shocked as he put his gun down. He had explained to me how he was working with Thawn to get the Spear and use it to make the world his.

"Your alive.... and your working for Thawn." I said softly.

"I'm working with him, not for. There is a difference sis." He said with a laugh.

"Lenny he wants me dead." I said standing up.

"No he wants your team dead. Once he learns your my sister he will let you on the team." Leonard said with a smile.

"They are my friends......Did they tell you what they did to me?" I asked shaking my head.

"What are you talking about?"He asked confused.

"Do me a favor and ask Damien Darhk what he did to me and don't tell him I'm your sister until after he tells you." I said walking out of the tent.

I made it back to the team and it wasn't long before we started fighting the Legion of Doom. After awhile we had a cease fire. I watched as Leonard came out with Damien and everyone looked on in shock.

"Hi guys." He said with a smile.

"Did you ask?" I asked softly.

"Damien she wants you to tell me what you did to her. So what did you do to make her hate you?" Leonard asked with a laugh.

"I tortured her. Had to get information from her, but she wouldn't break. Have to say she is the first person I've tortured that hasn't begged of cracked. I have respect for her." Damien said with a smirk.

"Still not joining." I said with a smile.

"Your not going to do anything?" Nate asked.

"Why would I? Lizzy has had worse." Leonard said calmly.

"She is your sister!" Nate snapped angrily.

"She knows the risks." Leonard said calmly.

"God I forgot how much I hated you back then." I said shaking my head.

"Excuse me?" He asked angrily.

""All you use to care about was money. You didn't start thinking about your family until Dad put a bomb in Lisa's neck! That's right that hasn't happen, just like you don't know who the flash is or that but it will. Also because of you Mick hates me. I am really happy to see you but I'm also happy I get to do this." I said as I shot him through the wall.

The cease fire ended and Mick betrayed us. I shook my head as I watched him hand them the spear.

"Wow you forgive him, but not me.... guess I didn't mean anything to you." I whispered as I looked away.

Next thing I know they blow the roof and the blood is spilt and dropped. We try to go after them but they got away. I shook my head as we went to the ship and waited for everything to change. I walked to my room and set on the bed with a frown on my face.

"I wanted to check on you." Ray said softly.

"He betrayed us." I whispered.

"Can you blame him? I mean Leonard was his partner in crime."

"And I was nothing. I am nothing. I mean I lost my best friend! I lost my brother! And now.... I lost my life." I said as I hit the wall.

"I'm sorry.... I feel like some of this is my fault... if I hadn't of left you.... maybe it would of changed." He said softly.

"It doesn't matter. We are doomed and.... have no chance of beating them..... only thing I regret is that I..... never told you I liked you back then." I said softly.

"Wanna learn a secret? I liked you back then also.... and I still do." He whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I closed my eyes as wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him closer. We pulled apart and I looked up at him as he smiled down at me.

"I l-"

Ray was cut off by a light. I closed my eyes and when I open them I was in a bed and snuggling into Malcom Merlyn. I let out a sigh as I set up and stretched.

"That was a weird dream." I thought.

"Morning sweetheart." He said with a smile.

"Morning." I said leaning down and pressing my lips against his.

After I pulled away from him I laid back down and put my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"So are we going to Central City today?" I asked softly.

"Yes we are. I have to talk to Eobard about something, so you can visit your brother." He said kissing my forehead.

"Alright. Is Tommy and Thea coming over for dinner tomorrow?" I asked softly.

"Yes. We should get up and get dressed." He said softly.

I smiled as I followed him and put a shirt and jeans on. I smiled as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

"Baby we have to get ready." I said with a laugh.

"I know... I'm just making memories." He whispered as he turned me around and kissed me.

I smiled as we pulled apart and left Central City. I smiled as we walked into Star Labs and met up with the boys.

"Lenny!" I exclaimed hugging him.

"Hey sis." He said hugging me back.

"Is Mick here?" I asked with a smile.

"Yea he shouldn't be long." He said with a smile.

I turned my head to see Mick and I smiled as I ran and hugged him. He froze and I pulled away.

"Are you okay Mick?" I asked softly.

"Yea Mick you alright?" Leonard asked calmly.

"Fine.... just didn't expect you to hug me." He said softly.

I saw Damien walk in and I smiled as he walked up and kissed my cheek.

"Lizzy always good to see you!" He exclaimed happily.

"You as well." I said with a smile.

"Sweetheart we have business to discuss could you go make some coffee?" Malcom asked softly.

"Of course. I'll see you later." I said kissing his cheek.

I left the room and made my way to the kitchen. I smiled as I passed the janitor and stopped in my tracks.

"Ray Palmer?" I asked shocked.