25

I always thought it would hurt to lose your biological father more than losing a man who took his place, but it isn't. Nothing could prepare me for losing Stein. When I lost my mother it broke my heart and I never wanted to feel so lost, but now without Stein.... I feel empty.

I met up with Sara and we went to talk to Winter. She smiled as we walked in and she stood up.

"So who died?" Winter asked with a smirk.

"What makes you think someone died?" Sara asked angrily.

"Her look is the same as mine. When I lost Mick...... So who was it?" She asked leaning back against the wall.

"Stein.... Martin Stein." I whispered.

"So he took good old dad's place for you. Mick did the same to me. Which is why I am how I am." She said walking around.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Mick Rory became like a father to me. When he died saving cops I hated him. He left me alone! He broke his promise! Just like my no good brother." She said angrily.

"You betrayed your brother! You betrayed Mick! He would be disgusted to see you like this. Ray would be disgusted. Sad thing is before I met Martin Stein I was like you.... a criminal with no care in the world. I didn't care who I hurt... now I do... and that is because of the man you all killed." I whispered as my voice broke.

"Wish I had a man like that. I had no one. I wish my brother was like yours.... dead."

I open the door and pinned her to the wall. Sara pulled me off of her and I looked on shocked as Winter stabbed herself with an ice dagger. She fell to the ground and I rushed to her side.

"I.... I guess.... I get to... to see... my...R..Ray." She said with her last breath.

I stood up and walked out of the room. I kept walking until I made it to the bridge.

"We have to take them out. They won't stop unless they are dead." I said calmly.

"Okay what happen?" Amaya asked confused.

"Winter killed herself.... using Lizzy's necklace's powers." Sara explained.

Ray looked at me sadly and I looked away.

"We can't let them hurt anyone else. If we don't do it for our worlds.......we do it for Stein." I said softly.

"Let's do it for Stein." Barry said as he patted my back.

"For Stein!" They all yelled.

We got ready to leave and I stoped on my tracks.

"I'm not going with you all.... I won't be fighting in this battle." I said softly.

"We understand." Sara said patting my shoulder.

I left for my room and after awhile I helped them fly the ship. It wasn't long before we won and... and it was time to say goodbye. I slipped on a black dress and put on a blonde wig. When I walked out of the room Ray was waiting for me. I sent him a small smile as left for the funeral. When we got to the gravesite I stood beside Ray the whole time.

"Uh, Clarissa asked me to say a few words. But, as you all know, it was Grey....Martin who was the wordy one. But I got used to hearing his voice inside my head. And, uh, even now I can still hear him. 'Cause even though he's gone, he's still a part of me. He's still a part of all of us. He was the best man right until the end. The best teacher. Friend. Husband. Father....... Clarissa I'm so, so sorry. I-I couldn't save him. I......All he wanted was to come home. To you, and you and Ronnie. To his family." Jax said as tears streamed down his face.

"Oh Jefferson you were his family too." Clarissa said as she hugged him.

I looked away as tears of my own started to fall. We started to put dirt on his coffin and I walked up to it and grabbed a hand full.

"Tell Lenny and my mom I said hi.... I'll miss you Gramps." I whispered as I dropped the dirt.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Lily.

"Thank you." She said softly.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For helping him become a great father." She said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back and then she pulled away.

"Umm... everyone there is something my father wanted all of you to see. So please follow me." Lily said as she led me to another gravesite.

We made it to the gravesite and I stopped in my tracks as I saw it.

"Here lies Leonard Snart born June 2, 1972.... died a legend." Ray read as he looked at me.

"Dad called and had me have this made.... he said you deserved to be able to have something to remember your brother bye." She said softly.

I touched the stone and tears streamed down my face as I broke down. I felt arms wrap around me and turned to hug Ray. He laid his head on mine as I cried into his chest. He patted my back and kissed my forehead as I cried. After I calmed down I hugged Lily and Clarissa.

"Thank you so much." I whispered as I hugged them.

"No... Thank you for always giving Martin a story to tell us." Clarissa said softly.

"If you ever need to talk we are here.... your family just like Jefferson." Lily said through tears.

"Thank you." I said before pulling away and walking back over to Ray.

Ray smiled as he wrapped his arm around me and led me back to the ship. When we got on I learned that Leo was staying on the ship with us. I let out a sigh as I laid on my bed with my eyes closed.