Chapter 4

They had to go back to vidcon to perform live or just sit in the youtubers lounge and hang out, but they took us back to our hotel and told us, "We will pick you guys up at 7 on tonight make sure to bring a swimsuit."

I turned on the tv for Caleb but he was looking up YouTube stuff. Stupid Anthony. I pack a bag for us that had our swimsuits and extra clothes. "Hey sky." Caleb said.

"Ya whats up?" I asked.

"There's some videos from vidcon that I thought you might've wanted to see." He told me.

"Sure." I sat right next to him while he turned on YouTube. The videos were from yesterday at vidcon but it made Caleb happy. The last one was an interview with smosh.

"So Ian," the reporter girl said as he focused his attention to her. "I think all of your fans are wondering about a mystery girl that you know." Before then I was only half paying attention but once I heard this I directed all my focus to the screen. Ian's face started to close on himself. Luckily Anthony knew about me so he said,

"Where did you hear that."

"Oh please someone took a picture while he wrote his phone number its all over the Internet now." the girl said. I took out my phone and got on twitter. I hadn't focused much on any social media since I've been here but i had to see what was going on. From random accounts i follow was tweets about the picture saying,

"Woah Ian someone is getting a girlfriend." and more like that. Some of my family even saw it asking if this is me or other things.

I turned off my phone hoping i wouldn't have to deal with it anymore but in the interview they wouldn't stop talking about it. Both Ian and Anthony tried so hard to change the subject but she wouldn't stop. I walked away making some lunch. Caleb had stayed quiet because he knew i was nervous. "Sky, whatcha makin'?" he asked.

"Oh just some pasta is that good with you?"

"YES!" he said. Pasta is his favorite food but its hard to get because stores in Great Britain always run out but stores here are stocked to the ceiling.

--------

Ian's pov

All throughout today i couldn't have the same humor as I do when I'm behind a camera. Mostly because of how I know what people are saying at the time if I'm saying it while people are watching me. I don't know what to say also because i said some jokes yesterday so if i say them again people will think im stupid. The thought of the interview yesterday came back to my mind. The channel would be posting it soon if they haven't already. "Now welcome to the stage..." the announcer said. "SMOSH!" Anthony and I ran on stage. "Whats up vidcon." Anthony yelled while running to the center of the stage waving his hands. He got some laughs but i was just walking to follow him. Everyone started to stare at me so all i did was say, "Hey." and i put up my hand.

"Ian really last time you told me to be outrageous with the title and thats what we get huh, Im just done." Anthony said and walked off the stage. We didn't script anything so I wasn't sure if he was coming back or not.

I sat down on a chair that was out and looked around the stage hoping Anthony would come out. "So i guess hes gone sooo ya." I took off my shoe and my sock then put the sock on my arm and said, "Hey Anthony."

"Hi," I made my sock say.

We continued to talk, me and my sock, until Anthony came back and said we had to go. Once our mics were off i yelled at Anthony,"Why did you leave me out there all alone?"

"Please you did fine." he attempted to make a compliment. I shook my head and went over towards mari and Joven. "Time to pick up skylar?" Joven joked.

"Im ready to."