Chapter 41

Skylars pov

"Cards against humanity." Her brother said.

"Oh." I said a little sad.

"Do you want to play?" Brooke asked.

"Only if you want." I said even though I really didn't want to.

"Ok fine bubba we will be there in a minute." She said I nodded and he went upstairs with his friend. We turned off the tv and went upstairs to play the game.

Ian's pov

Sitting in the hospital has to be the least fun thing in the world. Anthony left two hours ago to record stuff for smosh. I feel broken to not be with them recording or having a say in what they post. The nurses took my phone and remote away because they said it was ruining my eyes. Like I cared.

"Hey can someone get me food I'm so f-ing bored." I yelled hoping someone would get me something. Nothing happened until thirty minutes later a plate of soup, some crackers, and a rice Krispy treat from the vending machine came. "Oh my gosh thank you so much." I practically yelled in excitement.

"No problem," she said.

"Can you bring me some paper and a pencil too?" I asked so I could work on a smosh script.

"Copy or lined?"

"Can I use both please?" I asked.

"Sure I'll be back."

"Oh and colored pencils or markers please." I yelled hoping she heard me. I first ate my soup which was amazing compared to regular hospital food. She came back saying nothing but put the stuff I asked for on my bedside table.

"Thank you so much." I said. She just put her hand up meaning 'no problem'. I finished my food and took a sheet of copy paper. I started to let my hand draw whatever it wanted to. I finally cared enough to see what I drew and it was a bunch of scribbles. Somehow I saw Skylars face in the middle of it. I took another sheet and drew cartoon characters of ourselves. I have to say when I'm this bored and this loving of her I could draw her easily making her look as beautiful as she needed to be. I drew a heart around us and thought of a special quote.

I decided on,

'Skylar is love,

Skylar is life.'

I smiled at thinking about her and put the stuff to the side because it was now 3:45 am here and I need sleep. I looked back at my drawing and fell asleep.

I woke up at noon with no one visiting which was normal because the only people who would visit is part of smosh/smosh games or my parents. I took my picture back and started to draw a rose as best as I could.

I looked at my rose and sat up from my bed. I only got out of bed to go to the bathroom so it felt weird going over to the cork board and using the sharp part of a paper clip to keep it on the wall. I slowly walked back to bed falling asleep instantly because walking is very tiring.

--------

"Hey Ian guess what day it is?" Anthony yelled.

"Hump day." I mumbled and barely humped the bed.

"No.." he said not playful at all. "Today you get to leave."

"I like hump day better." I said.

"Fine whatever come on." One of our cameramen said. I got up and barely walked. I had woken up an hour ago but I was still tired. I picked up all the random drawings I did and all the scripts and we walked out. I made sure the first one I drew was on top so that I could look at it without being concerned if I left it or not.