Chapter 42

Ian's pov

We went to the smosh house to record something they made. It was a music video so I had to learn what it was about and all the words and the tune and all of the junk I had to record. I usually like recording music videos especially because you don't really have to think about anything but today was different.

The song was about middle school relationships and it included moving to a different state and stuff so all throughout the recording I wasn't very excited. I tried to be but recording is going to be hard for the next two months.

"Hey Ian, you ok?" Mari asked. She was guest starring as the girl Anthony and I had a crush on.

"What.. oh umm ya I guess." I muttered.

"Ian..." She stared at me.

"Nothing's wrong." I said and walked off.

"You know you sound like a girl who's hormones took over her." She yelled behind me. I smiled barely but quickly got rid off it.

Mari's pov

Ian walked off and Anthony came near me because he saw what just happened.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

"Ya, he just is having girl troubles." He said both of us not taking our eyes off him while he started to scream at someone who got in the way.

"Ya we need to get Skylar here." I said and turned to him.

"Ya I'll call her once the recording is done. I wont be able to see my best friend like this for any longer." Anthony said shaking his head.

"Anthony, Mari we need you in front of the green screen." One of the camera people said. We walked over there and did the scene.

SKYLARS POV

It was about 8 am when Anthony woke me up with a call.

"Whats so important that you had to wake me up for?" I asked.

"Oh right time zones, sorry, but when do you think you can make it over here?" He said rushing.

"I dont know in two or three days maybe. Why?" I asked.

"Because I cant deal with Ian anymore I'm sorry but I can't." I laughed a little.

"Oh but my apartment is open until march."

"You can stay at the smosh house." He said.

"Ok, if thats what you want." I said.

"Oh my gosh thank you Skylar oh but don't tell Ian you are coming. I'll have Kalel pick you up from the airport."

"Ok Anthony." I said.

"Ok bye Skylar."

"Bye." I said and hung up. I put my phone on the beside table and sighed.

"Umm, Skylar." I heard Caleb say behind me.

"Ya." I said. "We're you listening?"

"Maybe." He said. "Skylar I don't want you to leave."

"I know but I have to okay." For a 15 year old he really likes me for a sister because I'm always there for him but I won't be soon.

"Can I come with you?" he asked.

"Ask mom and dad if at the end of the school year you can come at least to see me and if I have enough money you might be able to stay in America but I'm not sure." I said.

"Fine." He said and walked off.

'Ugh and to think girls are the emotional ones.' I said into my pillow so he couldn't hear me.

Authors note:

If you haven't heard Ian and Melanie broke up. I will continue this but just thought I would say it. By the way, I never had anything against Melanie just yea.

BBBBBBIIIIIIIYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEE