Chapter 10

Skylars pov

We rode more rides and left the park it was only 5 pm they took us to the hotel and we packed super quickly, and came back they had been waiting for us. "Hey Skylar do you want to check out of your hotel and just stay at our hotel so you won't waste any money?" Anthony said.

"Sure but I might need more time."

" Ok i'll help." Ian said.

"Ok," I smiled. I took his hand inside. We started packing but i kept looking back at him. We put the bags by the door at the same time and we looked at each other. He brushed some hairs from my face and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. When we pulled back we both kinda laughed and smiled. We went pack to packing.

When we were done carrying all the stuff downstairs I checked out and got in the car.

"You ready?" Anthony asked.

"Yay." Caleb said. I made him calm down and checked my phone my mom had texted me 5 times since we've been on the Ferris wheel.

Can you stay at California for a while.

Skylar?

Skylar are you there??

SKYLAR ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!

Ok whatever just try to stay in California for another week or so please.

I looked around the car and it was me Ian Caleb Anthony and mari. I didn't know how to tell Ian and if i told Anthony Ian might hate me for not telling him. Mari was sitting right next to me too. "Hey Mari?" she looked at me once i said that. "Um so my mom was texting me and...." I paused. "And do you think this would be fine."

"Hey Anthony when are you leaving for your home." Mari asked.

"The day after Caleb and Skylar leave for their home." Anthony said. "Why?"

"Well skylar." she motioned to give Snthony my phone. I passed it to him and pointed at my moms last message. "Oh ok hey Ian." he said winking at Ian.

"What?" Ian asked.

"Skylar is going to have to stay at your house." He smiled.

"Okay." Ian said.