Chapter 43

Ian's pov

It was good to be back in my own house but once I woke up I didn't want to get out of bed. When I finally got up I checked the time. 8:50. I didn't have to shoot anything but I needed to help edit.

Padildo😎:

Hey when are you going to help me.

Me:

Can I skip it? Plzzz.....

Padildo😎:

Fine but dont be complaining if it sucks or it has embarrassing things of you in it.

Me:

Ok😳😳

I turned off my phone and walked in the living room. I skipped breakfast.... and lunch.... but I went to dinner with everyone from smosh games(that includes Anthony).

"Hey whats up?" David asked as I sat down in the restaurant.

"Nothing really." I answered acting like I've been in front of the camera for three days now. We all ordered and sat there staying away from the topic of relationships. No matter how hard they tried I couldn't take my mind off of Skylar.

"Ian?" I heard Joven ask shaking me from my thoughts.

"What?"

"Oh you're just being quiet so I didn't know whats wrong." I saw out of the corner of my eye Anthony shaking his hand across his neck as in 'Shut up now he doesn't need to talk about it' or 'please kill me'. I figured he meant the first one.

"Anthony it doesn't matter." I said realizing the food came while I was daydreaming. I started to eat and everyone was quiet.

KALEL'S pov

I drove to the airport hearing that she was here.

"Hey Skylar." I said.

"Hey Kalel." She said struggling with her suitcases. I took one and we walked toward the car.

SKYLARS POV

"So you might not want to talk about it but umm did Anthony knock you up?" I asked noticing her stomach a little bigger than usual.

She laughed and said, "If thats how you want to say it then yes." I laughed a bit too.

"So what does this mean for your relationship?"

"We are engaged but if we get broken up again we are leaving for good and getting rid of the baby." She said trailing off a bit.

"Oh ok." I said. She started driving and before I knew it we were there.

"So you probably want to take Anthony's old room but thats up to you. Umm ya they will see you when they record lunchtime tomorrow and Anthony is secretly going to bring you food." Kalel explained.

"Ok thanks Kalel. Don't worry I won't leave the house so they will definitely see me." I said.

"Okay this is going to be great oh and Anthony will come by earlier tomorrow to set up cameras for when Ian sees you."

"Ok, Kalel, you seem super worried just calm down it will be fine."

"I know its just everything is getting so confusing and I don't want to forget about something."

"Its ok I think you should just go get some sleep and not make Anthony stay up at 4 am with you." I said knowing that almost every vlog of theirs has Kalel staying up until about 4 am.

"Ok bye Skylar then." She said.

"K bye." I said and she left. I set all my stuff in Anthony's old room and explored the house. It's a lot bigger then it looks on screen. I was still tired because I woke up super early to get on the plane so I turned on a movie and fell asleep on the couch.

-------------

"Skylar," I heard someone say. "Skylar wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Anthony with cameras in his hands.

"Oh hey Anthony."

"Hey we are about to record lunchtime so I need your help with the cameras." He told me.

"Ok." I slowly got up and took some cameras. I hid them in potted plants, by the tv, anywhere they would blend in.

"Ok um when you hear our car come in the garage make sure the tv is off and be in the kitchen at the table or something. Oh and keep a camera pointed at where we come in. Ok?" he asked.

"Ok Anthony now go pick up Ian." I said giggling at his preparations.

"Ok bye Skylar see you later." Anthony said and ran out the door. I just laughed and went to my phone looking through twitter.

Anthony's pov

I ran to the car and turned on the camera.

"Ok guys so Skylar, Ian's girlfriend, is staying at the smosh house right now and Ian doesn't know she is even in the country because she flew in last night so she could surprise him, so ya, I'm going to pick up Ian right now so I'll be back once its both of us."

I said quickly and turned off the camera. I put it in the shotgun seat.

"Hey," Ian said as he walked in.

"Hey are you going to start filming." I asked watching him pick up the camera and turn it on.

"If its ok with you." He said. I said sure and he began. "Hey guys and welcome to another 'lunchtime with smosh. So Anthony what food are we getting?"

"Well how about some burritos?" I considered.

"Thats good. Oh wow there was a guy who is riding a skateboard like a penguin and he is being pulled by his dog." Ian said while laughing.

"Thats going to be a new sport." I said.

"Yep he is going to the Olympics." Ian said. We continued to talk to the camera until we got to the smosh house.

"Egh barbershop pole." He mocked. I opened the door and brought the food inside.

"Oh right I forgot my drink in the car can you get it Ian?" I checked to see if Skylar was at the table which she was, on her phone. I gave her a glance and she quickly showed me the camera on her phone. I gave her a thumbs up and I watched Ian come back in from getting my drink.

"Thanks Ian." I said as we walked toward the table. I stopped hearing ice move around in my drink and looked behind me to see Ian standing still, staring at Skylar.

"Skylar?"