Chapter 14

Skylars pov

We went to the restaurant and i got some pancakes with syrup. Once we left Ian took me to his house and Caleb wanted to hang out with Anthony for the day. "I set up a dinner with my parents and us. I was going to go to dinner with them the day after you left but i think its better if you went too." I was kinda sad but I know he didn't mean it like what I thought he did.

"Okay what time are we going?" I asked before he went off topic.

"Is an hour good?" He asked even though he already planned it.

"Ya." I said pausing to find the right words. "How strict are you parents about," I thought through again. "About people like me?" I sounded so stupid.

"Hey don't worry they won't hurt you." Ian said laughing. I smiled and got ready. Even though he said theres nothing to worry about I tried to find a nice shirt and good length shorts.

We drove to the restraint and his parents were already at a table. We walked over and his parents asked me, "You must be Skylar." i smiled and said

"Yes and you two are Ian's parents?" I asked even though I knew they were.

"Last we checked." They said laughing. I laughed to and shook their hands. I sat on the same side as Ian and held his hand. I was so nervous but his parents are super nice. The waiter came and took our orders we all had waters.

"So skylar where are you from?"

I looked at Ian and I said, "Great Britain."

We smiled while his parents were in shock. "Are you serious?" We nodded. The waiter interrupted asking what we want to eat. When he walked away they talked to Ian about vidcon. "So how was the trip?"

"Well the first day I saw her." He pointed at me and smiled, "Then the second day Anthony left me to entertain the crowd. It was terrible." He told them. I was surprised at how honest he was with his parents. He told them everything then ended with breakfast this morning.

The rest of the time we just talked about random stuff. When we left the restaurant. We arrived at Ian's house it was a two bedroom house that was actually pretty roomy. He got a glass cup for me and I filled it with water I put the already dying flower in the cup.

I looked at it on the counter and Ian came up behind me and hugged my waist I put my arms around his and held him there a while still looking at the flower.