Chapter 22

Skylars pov

The day I got out of the hospital I only had one more day with them then we would leave. Mari has been taking care of Caleb so we went to pick him up.

"How about some sightseeing?" Kalel asked.

"Sure." I said. Everyone's wounds have been mostly healed. We drove around and looked at random things but I couldn't help but notice when Ian looked out, tears started to come at his eyes. He held them back for the most part but every once in a while one would slip on his cheek.

"Hey Ian." I said hoping he would turn around and look. He turned around his eyes tearing up more. I knew he didn't want me to leave but I couldn't help it. I put my arm around him and pulled myself towards him. We looked around California for a long time until we went home. It was 10 pm so we are a late dinner and watched a movie. Caleb fell asleep on the couch and I laid down in Ian's bed while he stayed up for a bit longer since he couldn't go to bed.

----

The next morning I could barely pull myself to get out of bed. When I came out Caleb was asleep but Anthony was already over here.

"Hey." Anthony said. I moved my hand to wave then took a seat at the table. We all talked and ate breakfast then I went to pack.

Once done I shut my suitcase and brought it in the living room. Caleb was packing his stuff and I sat on the couch Ian and Anthony were on.

"So when can you come back?" Anthony said smiling. I thought for a bit then said,

"I know I'll be back next year for vidcon but hopefully sometime in between that." They nodded and Ian hugged me. I held him there for a little bit then let go. We waited a little more then Caleb came in with his suitcase. He ran to Anthony and Ian to give them big hug and say "thank you." I smiled and stood up. We got in the car with Anthony sitting in the back with Kalel and Caleb. I sat in the passenger seat and Ian drove.

The ride to the airport seemed to never end. Ian made a short stop from the car in front of us and my head jerked forwards about to hit the car but Ian's arm pushed me back in the seat.

"Both hands on the wheel Ian." Anthony yelled that it caused both of us to laugh. Soon enough we were at the airport. I frowned looking at the building but when Ian stopped at the front door I kissed him goodbye and got out.

"Bye Anthony." I called laughing a little.

"Bye."

We got the bags out of the trunk and then walked in. We saw them drive away and we checked in for our flight.

IAN'S POV

I watched them walk in and looked at Anthony, he nodded and I drove out. We all sat in silence until we came to my house. I turned on the tv and laid down on my couch taking up all the room. They both brought the kitchen table chairs there so they could sit.