Chapter 47

He texted the crew and said if they want to record tell him when and he would be able to. David texted back first saying,

'Ok well me, mari, Joven and Sohinki are already here so if Anthony and you can come then we can record game bang.'

'Why are you over there and me and Kalel were just about to go to lunch :('

'Well we had maricraft and you can still go i need to record a top 5 this week.' - Joven

'Why am I here?' -me/Skylar. Once I said that Ian looked up from his phone.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." He said then looked back down.

'Opps' -Ian. I rolled my eyes and went to twitter. I've always had a regular twitter but I figured now would be a good time to actually make a twitter where I would let random fans see what I'm up to. Ian stopped texting and told me that we were going to his house. I put up my phone and just looked around sometimes checking to see if Ian was actually focusing because his driving scared me.

"Ok we're here." He said parking the car. I opened the car door and got out and Ian did the same. We walked in and Ian turned on the tv which happened to be the news. I followed him in the living room. I set down some stuff I carried then sat on the couch, next to him. He put his arm around my waist and brought me to rest my head on his shoulders.

"So how was it like on your end after we left?" he asked suddenly.

"I was managing it but I still missed you and the rest of smosh of coarse." I said and he let out a small chuckle.

"So I know you might not want to talk about this but how does having cancer feel?"

"I dont feel different. It doesn't change me. By the way if Anthony told you how mean I was at people I promise it wasn't the cancer."

"Then what was it?" I asked not hearing what really happened that day.

"Umm... well" he said stalling. "You." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks and I guess sorry too." I said and giggled.

"Just so I wont miss it unless I already have. When's your birthday?" He asked.

"April 20th."

"Oooh... Hitlers birthday?" He asked. I nodded and smiled because everyone said that when they heard my birthday.

"Well I better start planning it then." He said and made me smile. He took his arm that wasn't around my waist and stroked my hair.