Chapter 20

Anthony's pov

I walked into the bathroom finding Ian hunched over the sink.

"I want to take back everything I just said." He told me.

"Why?" I asked. I was proud of him for saying what he said.

"She said when skylar breaks my heart I wont be able to talk to her." I was still confused.

"Why is she going to break your heart?" I asked.

"She will be going back to her home and she'll be gone. I wont have anyone to comfort me during that time." Ian said letting tears slip.

"Ian, you will always have me and mari, Joven, Sohinki, and David. You won't be alone I promise."

"You're right but I don't know I'm just scared for the future." Ian said.

"Then try living the present." I said and walked with him to the car.

-----

Skylars pov

We made it to the beach and already spread out our towels. I made it to where I was in my swimsuit and sunglasses on. Kalel put a basket on the sand.

"Picnic time." She called. I got up and grabbed two sandwiches. "Here." I sat down and put the sandwich within his reach.

"Thanks." He said coming back from thinking. I started eating my sandwich and saw Ian struggling to get it open. I looked over at Anthony and he was watching him struggle. "Hey you want some help?" I asked.

"Um sure thanks." He said slightly embarrassed. I opened it acting like I was struggling to get it open to make him feel better. I gave it back and we both started eating. He was taking it really slow.

"Hey Ian." I said hoping he's not mad. He took a deep breath and looked at me. "Its going to be alright." He looked away. "If I can survive you can too. Plus you have all these subscribers that love you." He smiled and finished his sandwich.