Chapter 49

Authors note:

Warning someones(Mel's) name is in here so if you are still sad about break up then sorry it made this better.

Btw sorry for short chapter I've been super busy with crush(<3) problems so I feel like a moaning whore (get it hormones. Ya nevermind)

But in all seriousness I sorry for not posting I would make the statement that I would post more but I can't promise that.

BIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEE

....................

Skylars pov

My eyes got used to the light and I saw Anthony laying on the ground. He looked like he was having a panic attack so I was worried because I didn't know what to do. I waited with him for about 10 minutes until Ian and the rest of smosh games came to us. I explained what happened and they took care of him. I sat on the oppisite wall and watched them all.

"So what caused it?" Sohinki asked Anthony after he was okay. He shrugged his shoulders and Ian came to sit next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I see you're up." He said and smiled.

"Ya why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Because you are cute when you sleep." I smiled at him.

"How much longer do you have to work?" I asked.

"Quite a while. You can go do something entertaining." He suggested.

"I don't think Kalel is doing anything." Anthony said jumping in on our conversation.

"Ya go help Kalel pick out wedding dresses." He paused. "It would be smart to get one for yourself too." I laughed at him looking around to see how many of them heard him.

"Who said I'll say yes?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well, technically you did just now but you also admitted it to Marzia."

"Oh right....." I said trailing off.

"Just ask Kalel if she needs help with her wedding." He said and got up my head rolling back up.

"Ok bye." I said. He kissed my cheek and started to walk away.

"You know I won't wash this cheek ever again." I yelled sarcastically at him.

"But then I wont kiss it again." He yelled back. I was silent and then he turned around to face me.

He put his left hand up and smacked it with his right hand and said, "One-Zero Ian." And walked off. I smirked and texted Kalel.

She picked me up in ten minutes and immediately started talking about the wedding.

"Oh gosh I'm so excited. I wanted to go shopping for a dress but its bad luck for your fiancé to see your dress but of coarse I wouldn't take Ian because I mean why would I want to." She stopped to get a breath. "I was debating on going with Mari but shes always busy with smosh. Then theres Mela----" She paused and actually thought about it for a while. "But ya thats why you are here." She skipped to the point.

"So I'm the last choice." I said trying to distract her brain from thinking about her.

"No just I dont know I guess they are happier now." Kalel said.

"Hey Kalel." I said. She looked like she was staring off into space. There was no one on the road but it doesn't mean she cant crash. I thought quickly so she would pay attention.

"Ummm KALEL WATCH OUT!!!" I screamed. She seemed to snap out of it.

"Theres nothing there!!" She said her voice almost in a yell.

"I know just you were off in dream world and you were scaring me."

"Ya well you scared me." She said laughing at the end. I laughed to make sure she was joking and she was.