Chapter 11

Skylars pov

We got to their hotel room at 6 pm. We played some video games until 8:30. Then we all sat around a table and played truth or dare. Kalel joined us so we had 9 people. Ian got the app so he shook his phone.

"David, truth or dare." Ian asked.

"Dare," David had to describe someone in ten words or less. "Ok so this person is a girl and Asian."

"Mari." the whole group said. Ian passed off his phone and David shook it.

"Ian truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he said.

"Draw a face on your hand and only talk with the puppit." He laughed a grabbed a sharpie. He drew a face that had its tongue sticking out. We all laughed and he took the phone.

"Joven truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ugh fine who is your best friends?" Ian said a little annoyed.

"You guys," Joven said.

"Sohinki?"

"Truth." for a couple times it just kept picking Sohinki because that game was bad. Then finally it picked Kalel.

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl/guy?"

"I've kissed Anthony so thats my girl." she joked.

"Skylar truth or dare?"

"Um dare!" she clicked dare and started laughing. "What is it?" I asked.

"Eskimo kiss with a person of your choice." That was a no brainer. Of coarse it would be Ian. I faced him and smiled and Eskimo kissed him. Then after a little bit he kissed me for real. The group awwed and stuff then we pulled back.

"I like Eskimo kisses." Ian said through his hand face. I laughed and so did everyone else.

------

We played a couple more rounds until i got another dare. I had to leave the room and they got to decide. When Ian brought me back they told me that my dare was that i had to twerk for three seconds. I laughed and barely twerked. It felt so awkward but i knew they were all grown ups so it felt better. When i sat back down Ian said.

"Aww i thought i paid more money for this show." We all laughed and then we back to playing. Once we were done it was 11:00 we watched grown ups 2 and everyone but me, Ian, Joven, and Sohinki were still up. Joven had put in the notebook and Ian put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder and i feel asleep.

-------------

Authors note

I actually played truth or dare the app when writing this so these questions are actually on there.