Chapter 16

Skylars pov

Ian had left and I made Caleb some noodles. I followed the directions because I've never cooked them. We had eaten and I went to take a shower.

When I got out Caleb had a notepad with a bunch of questions on it. "Whats that?" I asked pointing to the paper.

"Oh a bunch of fans asked Ian and Anthony some questions so Im going to be helping the fans out by answering them on the YouTube channel Anthony made me!" He said with a big grin on his face.

"You have a your own YouTube account?" I asked cautiously.

"Ya don't worry I wont do anything bad." he smiled. I smiled back and helped him answer the questions. Some ranged from is that girl dating Ian, to what happened with Anthony at vidcon, and to questions about personal stuff. We answered alot and took a break. "So how was the smosh games crew?" I asked never getting the answer earlier.

"Good but I was there while they were trying to find out what to play and setting everything up so I didn't get to actually watch then play anything." He said. I nodded and turned on the tv.

I didn't realize how long we had watched tv until the door opened and Ian and Anthony both walked in. "Hey skylar,"

"Ya." I looked back towards them.

"Anthony and Kalel are going to a new restaurant and wanted us three to come with them."

"Ok." I knew Caleb would want to so I let him go change while I picked clothes out for myself and Ian walked in the room. "Hey." He said going through his closet.

"Hey." I said back. "So whats this new place called?"

"I actually don't know you have to so Anthony." I nodded and went to the bathroom.

IAN'S POV

I did know what its called and where it is and whats around it but I was going to surprise her.

------

We got dressed and Caleb had gone with Anthony. I was slowly dressing so that I could drive her myself. I drove her down to a place called Carl's finest, the restaurant, and walked to where they were sitting. We ordered our food and were talking when I said to Skylar, "I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom." She nodded and I walked across the street the person in the store greeted me and I walked to get what I needed.

When I had it in my hands. I paid and went back to the restaurant. The person in front knew I would be back so I could just walk in. Skylar saw me with a shocked reaction at what I had in my hands for her.