Chapter 9

Ian's pov

We walked around the park looking for something to ride. I wasn't afraid of heights but i didn't like how some rides go upside down so I was glad that she didn't like them too. Anthony always made me go on them when I was with him. I looked at the Ferris wheel and she did too. She looked back at me with a smile and said, "How about that?"

"Well you know I've never been on one." I smiled.

"Ok it will be both our first times then." She told me. There was no line so we walked onto the cart. The cart was only one sided so we had to sit on the same side once the ride started She squeezed my hand tighter.

"Hey its ok." I told her. We got to the top and it stopped because someone else had to get on. We saw the roller coaster the group was getting on. "So why don't you ride upside down rides?" I asked.

"If I told you I would probably ruin rides for you." she admitted.

"So its one of those memories." I said with a frown on my face.

"Ya." she said. We were quiet for while until she said, "So if you hate that Anthony makes you go on rides why dont you tell him you don't want to ride them?"

The question really got me. I never actually thought of it that way. "I guess because in grade school I would ride any ride ever and then I just started not liking upside down rollercoasters."

"Oh," she said understandingly.

SKYLARS POV

Ian didn't seem like one who wouldn't like upside down rides. He loved all the other rides that i was scared about. I just have too add that to the list of things I love about him... I mean like about him. I cant convince myself that he loves me back like i know he probably wouldn't go on rides with me or talk to me everyday if he didn't like me but he could just want me as a friend and I would get that but just love is so confusing.

The ride stopped again and I didn't realize it but Ian had put his around me when it stopped. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and we hugged. I was going to kiss him but i would rather him make the first move.

We got off the Farris wheel and he helped me up. We walked to where the group was hand in hand when Anthony asked where we went. Ian gladly blurted out, "The Ferris wheel." most of them laughed but it wasn't a big deal to me. We walked to the log ride and Anthony pulled Ian away to talk and mari talked to me. "So did you two kiss?" her first question had to be that.

"No," I answered.

"Oh did you even want too?" she asked a little disappointed.

"Yes but i dont like making the first move." I said making myself mad at my own words.

"That makes sense, say do you want to come over tonight?" Mari asked out of nowhere.

"Sure but what about Caleb?" I asked. I cant leave him alone in a hotel room.

"If he comes you guys have to stay the night okay?" She smiled.

"That works." I laughed.