Chapter 40

Anthony's pov

"Pregnant?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"But do we want a baby that was less than 9 months from when we were married? because later in life it will come back to bite us in the ass." I suggested.

"Ya I know but I think it will be better for us." It was quiet so I could think for a while.

"So does this mean...." I started. "Are we getting married?"

"Only if a guy named Anthony Padilla asks." She wagered.

"If that guy did ask would the answer be yes?" I asked.

"Most likely."

"Even in a hospital?" she nodded and I got down on one knee. "Well then, Kalel Cullen, will you marry me."

Ian's pov

"So whats the news Kalel wanted?" Mari asked.

"Kalel's pregnant." I answered quickly not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Really?" she asked looking at me. I nodded and she continued. "So do you wish Skylar was pregnant?"

"I don't know she seems a bit fragile so I don't know if she would be ready and if we have a kid soon its going to be adopted." I said.

"Wow Ian." We finished the episode and Anthony and Kalel came down to our room.

"Finally figured it out?" I asked. He nodded and told us.

"Well its better because guess who's wedding is still going to happen this year."

"No changes even if there is a fight married or the baby is gone." Kalel wagered.

"Im fine with that." Anthony said. I smiled and Kalel and mari left us.

"Kalel leave the car here!" I yelled.

"Okay!!" She yelled back.

"Good now I can get home." He said. I rolled my eyes and he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Only four more days until you get out of here."

"Finally." I exaggerated.

SKYLARS pov

I walked downstairs with no one home. They had gone to pick up Caleb and left me here. I looked around for something to do. There was eating, sleeping, or playing mariocart. Whatever I chose it would remind me of them. I called my best friend, Brooke, which just so happens to be my neighbor. Coincidence? I think not.

"Hey Skylar. Whats up."

"Oh not much I'm just super bored."

"Why not sleep?"

"Dreams." I answered. She knew that I was dating but she didn't know who it was.

"Oh how 'bout you come over. I mean my parents are home but its better than nothing."

"Uh sure that sounds good. Does it matter if I walk?"

"Nope, just answer one question."

"Ok."

"Why did you call you know you could've texted."

"Because it sounds more like an emergency if its a call." She laughed and ended it. I grabbed a jacket and shoes and walked outside. The snow was finally starting to melt but there was one spot that was all dry which was where me and Ian slipped. I smiled at the memory then shook it from my head. The more I thought of him the more I regretted taking another step. I walked past a bunch of good memories until I got to her house. I rang the doorbell and her mom answered.

"Skylar, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Ya sorry I've been trying to get through being a young adult."

"Apartments been bugging you?"

"A lot." I said. Brooke ran to the front door and hugged me.

"Oh come in come in." She screamed. I did and took the jacket and boots off. "Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been? whats his name? Oh gosh I'm so happy ugh I cant even!!"

"Don't worry brooke, whats 2 plus 2?"

"Five."

"Oh dang you really can't even." I said. She giggled a little and we ran to her room. She turned on her personal tv and started talking.

"So whats his name!?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Ian"

"Oohh what does he do for work?"

"Umm he makes YouTube videos."

"What kinds?" she asked smiling probably hoping I would say pornographic.

"Comedy."

"Is he popular?"

"Well do you know someone popular named Anthony Padilla?"

"OMG YOU ARE DATING IAN FREAKING HECOX!!" She screamed.

"Why does everyone think his middle name is freaking?" I joked.

"Omg how on earth are you doing that?" she asked still in shock that I'm dating him. "How could you not tell me ugh Skylar Details DETAILS!!" She said her voice raising as she spoke.

"Well I met him at vidcon and things just sorta clicked itself into place." I said. "The thing I really have to tell you is that umm...." I started.

"What whats happening?" she asked waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"I moving to the United States to be closer to him." I blurted out. Her face just dropped in shock. "I'm sorry."

"If I ever visit can I meet them?" She asked trying to take advantage of our relationship.

"Maybe." I said. She nodded and we watched some more tv. Yep living the life. Her older brother came in and saw us watching tv.

"Bubba leave." She yelled.

"Hey I was just wondering if you guys would play a game with me and my friends so we could have girls opinions I guess too."

"What game?" I asked.

"Cards against humanity."