Chapter 46

We left Kalel and Anthony's place and drove to the smosh house.

"So did you hear?" Ian asked once we were in the car.

"About what?" I asked.

"Kalel being pregnant." He said.

"Oh ya I um remember that." I said laughing a little at her reaction when I asked two days ago.

"Whats so funny?"

"Oh nothing." I said in a little preppy voice.

"Oh nothing." He imitated.

"Oh shut up." I said and looked out the window. He actually was quiet for once while I watched California go by.

"You know, I really love how in California if you go to the beach then it is normal but in Great Britain it is just ice skating is normal and even that gets boring." I said turning towards him covering my eyes because I was turned toward the sun.

"Yep, and you know what?" He said. "We are going shopping."

"Umm you want to go shopping?" I asked confused.

"No but you need sunglasses." He said.

"Ok that makes more sense."

"Time to actually know what living in California feels like." He said and changed paths to be able to go to the store. We passed a gas station and the price for unleaded was 5.41.

"Woah you guys pay that much." I said shocked.

"For what?" he asked.

"Gas."

"Oh no gas comes free just make sure you eating some beans and it will come." He said sarcastically.

"Ok but really 5.41?"

"Ya thats normal." He said keeping his eyes on the road. I shook my head sickened by how much it is.

"Hey, by the way I just got some gas for free." He said after being quiet for a bit.

"Ugh Ian." I said and rolled down my window.

.........

We got to the store and went to wear the sunglasses were. For some reason unknown by me there was an isle for men's, woman's, and unisex sunglasses. I went down the woman's and Ian followed.

"I think these are good." He said picking up a pair that looked like a grandpa trying to be cool.

"Ya no." I said taking them from him and putting them back.

"Fine I will actually look now." He said giving up and actually looking.

"Here try these." He said. They actually looked good but once I put them on I realized how hideous they were. I took them off and picked out a pair for myself. It had jewels on the side but it wasn't very fancy. They weren't comfortable either so I took them off.

We spent about 15 minutes looking for sunglasses for both of us. Mine were black with designs on the sides and Ian's were just black. He paid but wouldn't let me even pay for half of it. I'll pay for something else I guess.

"Ok so, what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Don't you have to record?" I asked knowing I already took two hours of his time shopping and making breakfast.

"Well I guess but I wanted to spend as much time with you as I can." He pleaded.

"I know and I do too but how about I go to the studio so you can stay with me when your not working."

"Ok fine I guess it works."