Chapter 34

Skylars pov

The next day I woke up around noon. I quickly realized that I wasn't in my house and looked at Ian still sleeping.

"Ian, wake up." I said nervously.

"What wait Skylar, did we-" He started and I nodded my head realizing what he was talking about.

"And we were drunk, right?" He continued and I nodded again. "Ok um here are some of your clothes I guess. Ugh were so stupid."

"T-thanks," I stammered and and took my clothes. I changed under the covers and so did he.

"Dont you dare tell Anthony or anyone." He warned.

"Why would I?" I questioned. He shrugged his shoulders and we both went downstairs.

"Woah why were you guys upstairs?" Anthony asked making Ian squeeze my hand tighter.

"Oh because yesterday we both got tired and the music was way too loud." I lied.

"Uh huh. Sure it was." He said shaking his head and walking away.

"Something tells me he didn't believe you." Ian joked. I playfully slapped him on the shoulder and gave him a death glare. He just smiled and asked.

"Do you know where Felix and Mariza escaped to?" I shook my head and he continued. "How about you Anthony?"

"No clue." He yelled not even looking at us. We didn't look for long until we saw them both lying on the ground in the backyard, still asleep. We woke them up and told Dan and Phil bye then made our way back.

"Do you guys want to get something to eat?" I said my stomach growling and we still had 2 more hours.

"Ya sure." They all said. We stopped by some German place and got our food.

"What are you having?" I asked Ian.

"I don't know. Im not that hungry." He admitted.

"Then why don't we share something?" I suggested.

"Sure." We agreed on something and we all ate until we went back to my house.

-------------

"Don't you guys have a game time video to record."

"Oh ya um what do you all want to play?" Anthony asked.

"Whatever you find on that shelf." I said pointing to all the games we owned.

"How about mariocart?" Ian asked. Felix and Mariza said they would sit out this time so they could post videos for their own channels. We all played for about three hours only recording some of it with the rest just for fun.

"So what are we doing now?" I asked as we all put the controller down.

"Well I'm going to go edit this and I'll stay on YouTube for a while, so I'll be back in about 2 hours."

"Ok." I said awkwardly. I turned around and Ian stood there an pulled me closer to him. I looked him in the eye and mumbled,

"I'm scared Ian."

"For what." He asked.

"I'm scared for the future because I'm moving across the world and I don't even know when I am, but I'm doing it for us because you have been the best thing ever to me in this life, and yes I have had a life before this so thats why I'm clarifying." I said slowly bringing myself to laugh at myself.

"Hey its my job to make you happy and thats all I'm trying to do. Listen, I'll let you do whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I'm just here to help you with that." He said pulling me in a warm embrace. "I love you Skylar and I always will."

"I love you too." I said feeling him kiss the top of my head. I smiled at his actions and pulled away after about a minute. It was 7 pm and no one had dinner yet.

"Should I go make something to eat?" I asked.

"Only if I can join." He said.

"I guess no ones getting food then." I joked and he gave me a pouty face. I laughed at him and gave in. "Fine, come on."

"Yay!" he said like a 5 year old. I just rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Anything against having soup for dinner." I asked.

"No why."

"Because Its the only thing I know how to cook without ruining it." He laughed at me and a gave him a playful punch on the shoulder. We started making soup and Mariza and Felix came in from being outside.

"Hey we are going to post some stuff and we'll be back down." They left us alone again.

"So what are you guys doing about gamebang and the Friday video?" I asked figuring they wouldn't skip 2 weeks.

"We recorded them before we left." He said.

"Oh," We turned off the stove and told everyone dinner was ready.

"Soup?" Anthony asked.

"If you don't like it you should've made something yourself." Ian said.

"Well its just chicken noodle.... Fine I'll break my being vegan just for this trip."

"Oh right sorry. I truly forgot about that." I apologized. Ian just shrugged his shoulders and took his soup. We ate and then 'went to bed'. Meaning we stayed up for 4 more hours talking and doing stuff on our phones.

----------

Authors note:

I'm going to try and post every two days, (meaning whenever it says posted 2 days ago) so ya

Biiiiiyyyyyyyiiiiiieeeeeee