Chapter 24

Anthony's pov

I figured this had something to do with Skylar but he had to get over it. I arrived at his house and just let myself in. He gave me a key once he bought this house. "Ian!" I called figuring he was probably just sitting around. I walked in the rest of the way and I saw him hugging a pillow on the couch.

"Anthony I'm hearing her." He said all of the sudden. "I'm hearing her talk to me."

"How is she talking to you?"

"She is talking when I do anything I cant explain it." He said and I nodded. We talked about it for a little while until I took him out to eat.

SKYLARS POV

The plane landed and I met my family who was waiting for us. I hugged them and Caleb did the same.

"Hows was the trip?" My mom asked immediately. I looked at Caleb to let him answer it.

"It was great! We got to stay with smosh when we stayed the extra week." He started. I let him say everything about the trip until my parents knew everything that happened.

"So Skylar," my mom said, "Did you meet any boys?" She smiled and so did I. We were always honest to each other so I figured now wouldn't be the best time to ruin that.

"Well," I held on to that longer than expected.

"She did, Ian from smosh went on a date with her and they kept bringing each other stupid pink flowers." Caleb said. I laughed stared out the window wishing I could be gone.

"Ooohhhh, details details." My dad said making his best impressions of a teenager which made me laugh even more.

"Well what do you want to know." I said finally giving in. They were silent and not even acting like they were thinking. "Guys I'm not pregnant."

"Ok good so what stupid flower was it?" My mom asked.

"It was a pink rose." I smiled. We arrived at our dwelling and I unpacked in my room.

"Hey skylar." My mom called. "If you don't have enough money we will let you stay here and not move out."

"Ok I think I will wait for a while to leave then." I said so glad I dont have to waste money.

------------

That night I got dressed in some sweatpants and a cami. I laid in my bed and was uncomfortable already. I was so used to Ian's bed that mine felt like spikes. I ignored the feeling and texted my friends saying I'm back and they replied almost instantly. We talked for about an hour until we all went to bed.

I was the last one to go to bed so I went downstairs and got some food. I snuck it upstairs and had a feast of British food.