Chapter 6

Ian's pov

She said she trusted me. I do trust her but i don't know. There's something about her telling me to not waste my time. She is younger so I have a better chance of her not having a boyfriend or even worse, married. Also her bringing her brother makes me think that her parents still have control over her which is good because shes probably single and bad because she doesn't live on her own.

"Anthony?" I call.

"Ya?"

"Can you do me favor?" I ask as he walks into the room.

"I don't know it depends."

"Its about Skylar." I say letting my grin drop to a nervous frown.

"Whats wrong with her?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oohh oh nothing's wrong just," I paused trying to find the right words. "Could you find out if shes single?"

Anthony started laughing "Anthony I know its cliché I should just find out on my own but i don't know I was just wondering." I said mad at Anthony already.

"Wait Ian," He said getting my attention, "You were there for me when i needed help with Kalel so i'll be there for you."

"Are you serious?" I said asking questionably.

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"100 percent." he answered.

"Okay." I said and walked away.

--------

Skylar pov

It was Monday and Ian and Anthony had scheduled a lunchtime with us but it turned out to be a dinner instead. I wore kind of nice clothes but it was just dinner with all of smosh it wasn't just me and Ian. I knew he was single right now and so was I but he just broke up with his girlfriend a month ago so I didn't think he would want to start dating again. His girlfriend had thought he didn't care about her because he devoted so much attention to smosh. They had shown up at the hotel and pick us up to go eat.

Once i got in I looked at Ian to see every detail about him that I would store in my head once I left. His beautiful eyes shone with the evening sunset. His bowl haircut completed his face shape in a way that made me feel bad we weren't dating. I know its a girls dream to even talk to Ian much less spend time with him.

"So what do you think of tac-- woah umm Ian there are people here." Anthony said as the camera turned to us. We waved and said hi.

"So Anthony what are we having for lunch today?" Ian asked like he didn't already know.

"Well i was thinking that we should take our British friends to something 'American' so we are going to taco bueno." We started laughing, and Ian said,

"What is that not American." Then we all were laughing. We got our food and went to their hotel room. I walked in and the stench of beer consumed the room.

"Umm Ian." I looked at him cautiously.

"We dont usually drink, vidcon gives us a tub of free beer for the weekend so its our excuse." He said noticing my concerned face. "We have pop and water too." He added.

"Okay can we get him some soda." I asked pointing at Caleb.

"Ya sure."

--------

We took our first bites and Ian said his famous "Anthony I believe its time for something." then Anthony did the 'finding twitter questions' song, first question was, "Is Ian and the girl dating?" We both looked at each other than at Anthony. Ian chose to answer the question because I was pretty much speechless. "No, not yet." He gave me a wink and i just smiled. The other two were questions about their videos or past life or random questions.

"Ian what would you rate this meal!" Anthony yelled.

"18 Skylars out of 20." Ian said.

"Thats a pretty good rating." I said and winked. We both laughed and Anthony turned off the camera.