Chapter 12

Ian's pov

I woke up to find Skylar laying half on me half falling off the couch. I gently lifted her all the way on the couch and i hear mari say, "Guys look whos up, finally." She pointed at me and I walked over towards the table they were sitting at. I took some of the eggs they made and 3 strips of bacon. I got myself some water from the fridge.

We were talking about what they were going to do for the next smosh video. Of coarse I was playing a dumb little boy that had a crush on a girl who we were going to try and get skylar to play.

A little while later Joven and David woke up. We changed the topic to a gang bang episode. At 10 am i went to wake up Skylar and Sohinki. Sohinki woke up just hearing me walk over there. For Skylar, I shook her a little bit but she didn't wake up. I kissed her lips and then I felt her kiss me back. "So how about tonight i take you to a fancy Italian place down the street?"

"Will it be me and you or is the whole group coming." She asked rolling her eyes at the words whole group.

"I was thinking it could just be you and me." I smiled.

"Ok." she agreed.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked.

"That sounds good." she stood up and i took her hand to go get some food.

-----

Skylars pov

It was 4 pm and I was going on my date with Ian at 6. I started to get ready on my makeup. I put my hair in a bun and started. I usually don't wear much so I just put on some mascara, pale lipstick, and cover up. I took my hair out of the bun and let the curls fall passed my shoulders. I did different hairstyles until i found one that looked good.

The tops of my hair were pulled back into a bow with a flower on it. I put in some bobby pins to keep it secure. Then I took out a turquoise dress with flower lace designs on it. I made sure my makeup was still good and walked out of the hotel bathroom. I wanted to surprise the group so I didn't use the rooms bathroom.

I walked out and took the elevator upstairs. I knocked on the door and Ian opened it. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yep." I smiled. He kissed me and took my hand. We just walked because it felt good outside and it wasn't far. "I have a reservation for Ian Hecox." Ian said.

"Ok right this way." The waiter said.