Chapter 31

Ian's pov

Once we came back after dinner an air mattress was already set up with everything on it. I put some of my stuff there and Anthony followed me. Skylar just watched and went in her parents room. She shut the doors and we could hear muffled screams. After a little while she came back and Anthony joked.

"Done having sex tonight?"

"Not in the mood." Is all she said in reply.

"I'm going to get my laptop." I said and ran upstairs to get it. Once back downstairs I saw that neither of them had moved. "So are we going to look for some apartments?" I asked.

"Oh ya sure." She managed to get out. We looked through a bunch of apartments and I secretly only looked for the ones near my house. We found one and it was in walking distance.

"Ok well I'm going to bed I guess." I said.

"Is that comfortable?" Anthony kinda joked.

"No." I answered truthfully.

"Well if you're uncomfortable I am too." Skylar said. I smiled and she climbed into the other side of the bed. It was a queen size so it easily fit two people. Anthony was sitting down in the chair he has been in this whole time on my laptop.

"Whatcha doing Anthony?" I asked.

"I'm uploading the new smosh video."

"Why on my computer?" I kept interrogating him.

"Because mine is upstairs." He said. I rolled my eyes and focused back on Skylar. I saw her eyes start to close and I knew she was falling asleep, but this time without any medication drugs. I smiled and fell asleep myself.

ANTHONY'S POV

I was actually waiting for Ian and Skylar to fall asleep so that I could look more at the apartment to see what was happening. I figured out it wasn't even a mile from his house. I looked back at them. They reminded me of Kalel and myself, the only difference was that their happy.

I couldn't help but let a tear shed from my eye and like it was on cue my phone starts to ring. I quickly answer it seeing that it was Kalel.

"Hey," I said and walked upstairs so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

"Why didn't you take me with you guys?" She said going straight to the questions.

"Um well we were fighting the night I was going to ask you." I said.

"Oh so now our whole relationship is based off of that fight." She yelled.

"No no Kalel--" I started with her interrupting.

"No Anthony I think we should push the wedding back another year if this is how its going to be."

"Well if you are going to post pone it because of a small fight then maybe we shouldn't even be engaged because clearly you don't like how we have been living our lives." I said instantly regretting it.

"No Anthony don't leave. I just want it to be later because I'm not prepared to sit down and have a family." She said calming down.

"Ya I don't think either of us are." I agreed. She hung up and I went to bed.

-------

The next morning I woke up and Ian and Skylar were still sleeping but they looked like they were spooning. I pictured it in my brain then quickly shook it out. I checked to see if Mariza and Pewds were awake. Mariza was just getting out of bed and got scared when she saw me.

"Sorry I know my face is ugly you don't have to tell me though." I said. She giggled a little trying not to wake anyone up. I got some leftover eggs from yesterday and some orange juice and so did she. We sat down and I started our conversation.

"So are you excited for your wedding?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh yes. How about you and Kalel's I heard that last year was too quick so you guys are getting married this year." She said. I tried so hard to keep the fake smile on my face but I couldn't help it.

"Um last night we had a bigger argument then before and we talked about moving it to another year but then we finally decided that we weren't ready so sometime when we are both good with it I will propose again but this time we aren't going all the way to Japan." I said not letting a tear go down my cheek.

"Oh Anthony I'm so sorry I shouldn't of asked." She said.

"Its ok lets just get back to yours." I said and we talked for about an hour and a half before everyone got up.