Chapter 15

Skylars pov

Ian had to go to shoot with Anthony for smosh. He was going to bring caleb here during his break. I sat on the bed and looked at my phone. My friend asked if I was busy and I told her where I was. She was mad at me so we didn't talk for long after that. It was still going to takes hours for them to finish.

I got a call from my mom and I answered it as quick as possible.

"Hey."

"Woah you've never been that excited to talk to me before whats wrong?"

"Nothing just Caleb is with smosh right now and im alone."

"But I thought vidcon was over?" I forgot to tell her.

"Oh so they let us stay at their house until we have to leave." I said.

"So what are they doing?"

"They are filming and he is a guest star."

"Oh ok. Call me back before you leave America." She said and ended the call.

I sat back on the bed without even thinking I started to watch YouTube and i guess fell asleep after 2 videos.

-----

Ian's pov

I ranged the doorbell and no one answered Caleb was walking up to me and no one answered. I took out my key and opened the door. I looked for a note but there was none.

"Skylar!" I called. No answer I walked into all the rooms and saw her passed out on my bed. I sighed a breath of relief and went over to wake her up.

"Hey sleeping beauty." I shook her awake and told her loudly.

"You know if I'm sleeping beauty I need a kiss to awaken." I laughed and kissed her.