Chapter 25

Ian's pov

Four months after Skylar left I was missing her alot more than I did before. We were doing long distance but not very well. Sometimes she would call while I was recording for smosh then I'd call her back but she would be sleeping.

"Anthony can we see Skylar anytime soon?" I asked while we were editing the latest video.

"Awwww someone misses her." He smiled. I gave him an unamused face and he quickly replied. "Ya sure we need to plan it though."

"Ok well I know she lives in Great Britain so then we could see her and Pewds."I said letting him figure out I have been planning this for a week.

"Ok slow down first we need to see if we can come to Great Britain, then make sure pewdiepie and Skylar can both meet up somewhere with us then we figure out a day to go." Anthony said.

"And then we can see Skylar." I grinned making him laugh.

-----

Skylars pov

I was about to go to bed when my phone gave a little chime. I answered it as quick as I could seeing the caller Id was Ian.

"Hey." I said.

"Wow that was quick." He said. I could feel the grin rising up my face.

"Welllll.... anyway whats up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing much we were just sitting editing the video when we decided to just randomly want to come to Great Britain." I heard Anthony laugh in the background at how bad he stated that.

I let out a small giggle and said, "Ok when would you be here?"

"I dont know but do you have a Skype so that I could talk to you and Pewds at the same time because if we go to Great Britain we might as well visit him too."

"No but Caleb has one I can use his." I said grabbing my laptop and pulling up Skype.

"Ok we will call you back on that then."

"Okay." I told him his account and hung up.

A few minutes later I got the call and I answered it. "Hey!" I said and saw Ian and Anthony on two different accounts.

"Hey." Anthony said and was staring at Ian. "Dude are you not going to say hello to her." They were in two different rooms so he said it over Skype. "Sorry I will be right back." Anthony said and left me alone looking at Ian writing something. Anthony walked in the door and started screaming at him.

Anthony's pov

"What the hell dude." Ian said looking at him.

"You aren't answering us." I said. Ian looked at the screen and waved, "Hi sorry." Ian said.

"Ian your so damn stupid." Anthony said and walked to the computer. "You muted everyone." Ian laughed at own mistake and I went back to his computer.

Pewds had joined a little after and Ian said. "Hey Felix we have a question to ask you."

"Im sorry Ian but I can't marry you." He joked.

"Oh dang well this conversation is over then." Ian said.

"Anyway." Anthony cut in. They explained the whole plan and we had to agree on a day that they could come here.

It didn't take long for us to decide that they are coming here in January on the 6th and staying here for two weeks.