Chapter 21

After the performance was over I couldn't help but want to Jack , not just cause he brought someone else who I'm assuming is Janessa, but because... I miss him.

"I'll be back" I say to one of my teammates who I was hanging out with.

The crowd was honestly insane to get thought especially now that Why Don't We were here.

Everyone just wants to talk to them , get autographs and stuff like that.

I finally made my way through and there he was just sipping his drink.

Here goes nothing.

"Jack ?" I slowly walk up to him.

He sees me and looks the other way trying to find somewhere to walk away almost.

"So what your just going to ignore me for the rest of you life then ?"

"What could you possibly want to talk about? Like honestly please tell me what you could possibly want to say ?"

"That I'm sorry !" I say honestly.

"Your sorry huh?"

"Yes Jack I am, what happened with Lamel-"

"Was supposed to happen cause you guys wanted to keep it 'your little secret' .

You weren't even going to tell me in the first place , so no your not sorry !" He yells in my face.

"And moving on to Lamelo's ex is going to help"

"What ?"

"You know what I'm talking about" I fold my arms.

"I seen Janessa here"

"And so what ! At least when she was with the baller she didn't go lisping other g-" I cut him off by ripping his drink out of his hand and throwing it on him.

"At least if your going to be angry with me" I shove the cup back in his chest.

"Don't get disrespectful" I walk away.

I didn't even make it out the hall and already tears were rushing down like a speeding waterfall.

What happened with Lamelo... Just nobody will understand even if I explain in the most detail.

No will understand what I was feeling in that moment.

"Fucking hell" I sob into my hands not caring if anyone walks by me .

"I just don't get , I just don't " I say to my days more and more tears fall.

"Hey , you seem way to pretty to be crying right now" I hear someone say and I look up immediately.