Chapter 4: Hangovers and Shopping Days

The bed seems more lumpy then it did last night.

I think to myself as I wake up, I open my eyes as I realize I'm in my own room. Wait how did I get in here? Why the hell did I pretend I was drunk last night, why the hell did I fall asleep, and why the actual hell did I kiss Daniel?!

I must've been drunker than I thought I was, I knew I was because I have an awful headache. I get out of bed to shower, but then I realize I'm starving, so I go downstairs.

I start making a bagel when someone coughs behind me.

I throw the bagel up in the air and I scream.

"Shut up, it's just me!" I familiar voice says.

I turn around to look at Daniel sitting at my kitchen table.

"Why the hell are you here?" I ask furiously.

"Well, last night when I carried you inside your mom got really mad at me. She started yelling about how irresponsible you are, and then I told her I was your boyfriend cause I thought it would make things better. And it did, she understood that I was looking out for you, she also got really exctited that you were in a real realationship. Then she told me to stay in the guest room because she thought I was drunk, early this morning I was leaving, but she told me to stay and spend the day with you."

I was breathless after that story, why would my mom let a stranger stay in a guest room, and tell him to spend the day with me. She must've really liked Daniel.

"Wait you carried me in last night?"

"That's what your worried about?" Daniel asks laughing.

"Yes." I state seriously.

"Then yes I carried you in last night."

"Um, do you remember anything from last night?" Daniel adds awkwardly.

I was about to tell him I remember everything, then I remember I was acting completely wasted and I wasn't supposed to remember a thing.

"No actually, what did happen?" I ask pretending to be curious.

"Oh you just danced with a boy from your school, then you passed out and I took you home." Daniel says looking down at his shoes.

"Oh okay, I was worried I had sex with someone last night." I say pretending to be relieved.

"Nope." Daniel says forcing a smile.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Whatever you want to do princess."

"If anything I'm the queen." I say crossing my arms.

"Sorry I forgot queen, so what do you want to do?"

"That's better, well first let me shower then we can go shopping I need to get some clothes."

"Oh please I beg of you queen not shopping!" Daniel says getting on his knees.

"Sorry, that's the only option."

Daniel grabs my hand and kisses it, again it was long and lingering, but this time it gave me butterflies. I wanted to puke.

"Please love, don't do this." Daniel says with a low husky voice.

I was to shocked to say anything, he was teasing me again, I wanted to see how far he would actually go, which was risky but Daniel was acting stupid.

"Nope, sorry you agreed to spend the day with me." I say pulling my hand back.

Daniel stands up, and walks closer to me, he couldn't get much closer. I back up until I hit a wall, Daniel stops inches away from me. He towered over me, I cursed myself for being so short.