Chapter 35: The Reunion Part 2

"We're not playing a drinking game!" I shout laughing as I sit down on Daniel's basement couch.

"Why not?" Daniel asks taking off the coat to his suit.

"Do you just smoke now? Are you one of those people?" Daniel asks me smiling. It seems like the stuff that happened less then an hour ago didn't happen. We get along now, almost like a few months ago.

"No, I just don't feel like getting drunk tonight." I say taking down my fancy hair, it had been falling out anyways. My blonde hair falls down to my waist in waves.

"Whatever, chicken."

"What did you just call me?" I ask laughing.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"If you insist, I called you a chicken."

"How mature." I snap smiling.

"Get the Vodka." I say after awhile.

"That's the girl I know." Daniel says ruffling my hair.

Daniel gets two glasses out, with the bottle of Vodka. He pours a fair amount of alcohol in each of our glasses.

"You probably know how to play this game." Daniel says setting the bottle down on the ground.

"Let me guess: you ask me a question, and if I don't want to answer, I drink this." I say motioning to the glass.

"Exactly."

"You can go first." I tell Daniel smirking.

"Have you had sex with Chase?" Daniel asks immediately.

I'm taken back by his question. Daniel wasn't one to pry.

"Nope." I say smiling.

"Honestly?"

"I thought we have to be honest." I laugh.

"We do." Daniel says laughing with me.

"You're turn."

I think about my question, I guess I should go straight to that stuff too.

"How many girls have you actually banged?" I ask

Daniel hesitates then chugs his Vodka.

"You liar." I say narrowing my eyes. The memory of him telling me he was a virgin popped up into my head.

"I didn't want to make you feel bad that day, you were crying your eyes out."

"You were dating Natalie!"

"To protect you!" Daniel says pointing to me.

"Whatever, just ask."

"How many times have you talked to Chase about me?" Daniel asks after awhile. I guess all of his questions were going to be about Chase.

"Two, maybe three."

"Wow."

"What?

"I thought you'd talk about me a little more, you forgot me that fast?" Daniel asks teasing me.

"No, I just didn't feel comfortable talking about you."

"Okay ask me a question."

"How many times have you made out with Sam this summer?" I ask quietly, I kind of hope he says zero.

Daniel smiles then pours himself another drink, he chugs it in two seconds.

"You weren't so innocent this summer either." I say forcing myself to smile, this whole game has brought me so much pain.