Chapter 28: Shelter

I scream. Straight up scream.

The the worst thing I can do, I do.

Chase wakes up alert, he looks around for any danger. I just then notice his shirts off and his biceps are bigger than average.

My mouth hangs open a little in awe, but I close it quickly.

"Dammit, shut up your screaming makes my headache worse." Chase says covering his ears.

"We slept together! I lost my virginity to you! I lost my virginity to you!" I repeat.

Chase stares at me running his hand through his hair.

"I remember." He mumbles, but I keep blabbering.

"Shut the hell up Jenna I remember!" He screams.

"What?" I whisper.

We made out, that's it, I mean we took off our clothes but that's about it.

"Are you sure that's all we did?" I ask warily.

"Listen if you were a virgin then um you would be hurting right now." Chase says awkwardly.

"You're right." I say happily.

"I'm gonna go now." Chase says pulling his black T-shirt over his ruffled hair.

"What?" I ask.

"We're not dating, and you're a bitch, there's no reason for me to stay." Chase says like it's obvious.

"But you-you from what I remember you liked me." I stutter.

"I was wasted even then, I'm sorry this happened to you." Chase says sliding on his shoes.

"You're fine." I say coldly. I slip on my crop top, and shorts from last night. I carry my converse in my hand eager to get out of the room.

I put my hair up in a pony tail when I get outside the room. Other couples are stumbling out of rooms, looking hungover.

How did I get hungover?

I didn't dwell on the fact, I just get out of the house.

I find my phone on a counter in the kitchen in the mansion, I find out I have about thirty missed calls and messages from Nicole and Brooke.

I text them back that I'm fine. And I go try and find Nicole's car, she couldn't of left without me. I find that her white jeep isn't anywhere in sight.

I sit on the driveway of the house, I wrap my arms around my legs and put my head in between my legs trying to block out the burning sun.

"Jenna." Chase says rubbing his eyes.

"What?" I ask not looking up.

"Why are you crying? I'm sorry I led you on, but it's not a rare thing."

"I'm not crying, I have a fucking boyfriend I don't care if you lead me on it doesn't hurt. I'm just waiting." I lie looking up at him.

"Is someone coming to pick you up?"

"No." I answer simply.

Chase stays quiet then sighs.

"Come on." He says offering me a hand.

"I don't need you to take me home." I say glaring at Chase.

"Jenna, you need to get home."

"No, Chase I'll get home by myself."

Chase picks me up easily and slings me over his shoulder.

I scream for peoples help, but no ones around. I struggle against his strong arms, but that just makes him tighten his grip on me.