Chapter 22: The Deadly Ex's

"No, okay this is not part of the plan. Go up to Daniel and apologize. Beg him for forgiveness, and if that doesn't work, flash him. You don't have the biggest boobs, but that will definitely win him over." Kennedy says as we walk to lunch.

"That's what I'll go with." I say smiling.

"I'm not kidding, you can't let Samantha get really close with him again."

"You're right." I say sighing.

"Hey beautiful." James says kissing me on the lips, I push him away.

"I told you, that was a one time thing. We're done." I say finding Daniel in the cafeteria with Samantha.

"I'll let you guys to yourself." Kennedy says walking away.

"Jenna. You'll regret this." James says.

"I have to get to lunch, but tell me some other time on how we'll never be thing again!"

"Really? This pictures interesting." James says as I walk away.

I stop, and turn around. I don't remember moving so quick, but I grab the phone and I slam it on the floor. I stomp on it several times.

"What. The. Fuck."

"You will never talk about that picture, or I'm gonna do the same thing I did to your phone, but to your truck." I say trying to act intimidating.

"That, was a picture of us." James says slowly.

I pick up the phone to see if it still worked, even though the screens cracked severely. It still works, I look at the disoriented picture.

It is us.

"I'm so sorry." I say backing away.

James just looks at me like I'm crazy.

I walk through the cafeteria trying to find Daniel, I start to have a break down. It just feels like my whole world is falling down.

I find him standing up talking to Samantha, I run up to him and wrap my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry." I sob into his shoulder.

"Jenna." He whispers.

I release him from the hug, and turn to Sam. She avoids eye contact and just looks at the ground awkwardly.

"You're kidding right? You come here, and you just steal the guy I've waited for this whole year. I get it if you date a little after, but right after our fight? You have some nerve." I say walking away wiping my eyes.

"Jenna." Sam says grabbing my arm.

"Let me go." I say angrily.

"I didn't kiss Daniel because I like him." Samantha says releasing my arm.

I turn around angrily.

"Then why did you?"

"He wanted to make you jealous, I have no feelings for him. He just needed to teach you what it felt like."

I look at Daniel and he just smiles awkwardly.

"Are you guys serious?" I ask.

"Yeah, I know it was wrong. And I'm so sorry." Daniel says.

"I'm so glad." I say hugging Daniel.

He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my head.

"Trust me, I was jealous with Natalie." I mumble into his shoulder.

"I know." Daniel says releasing me.

"I'm going to go buy my lunch." Sam says smiling.

"I'll meet you at the table." Daniel says.

"Okay, I just have to go get my lunch from my backpack." I say then walk off without waiting for reply.

"I know the picture." James says as I rummage through my locker.

"Like I believe you." I snicker.

"Don't believe me, ask her."

I turn around to find, of course Natalie.

"You forgot I had this?" She asks smiling holding up her phone with the picture.

"Put it down before anyone sees." I whisper.

"No, I think it's time, since you didn't stay away from my boyfriend."

"What do you want me to do?" I ask desperately.

"Date James, and I'll comfort Daniel." Natalie smiles.

"He'll never want you." I say venom in my tone.

"Whatever you think, but you will date James or I'll release this."

"Natalie I'm done with your games."

"Well I'm not."

"What's your decision?" She adds.

"Boyfriend?" I ask not looking at James.

"Yes?" He asks smiling.

"I'm hungry let's go." I say holding out my hand, he takes it and we walk towards the cafeteria.