Epilogue

It's funny how you think you know someone so well, you think you know who they really are and who they most definetely aren't.

I got to see Chase's real side when I broke it off with him.

"I thought I loved you, I thought we had something real. I was trying to take my mind off of him, it's a long story, but this won't work." I said simply, tears rolling down my face. Not because I would miss Chase, which I kind of would, he was my best friend, but because I led him on.

Chase froze. He looked at me in the eye and I could see hatred. He always talked about his old self and how he was before he met me. I saw that side of him the day I broke up with him.

"You're kidding, right?" Chase asks, his blue eyes were begging me to stay. Of course this made me cry more.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this."

"Because of that blonde boy? I bet you were cheating on me! Jenna Smith you are a bitch!" Chase screamed standing up from my bed where we sat.

"No! I swear I wouldn't cheat on you. I didn't not like you, Chase you were, are my best friend!" I said grabbing Chase's hand.

He snaps his arm back and pushes me against the wall. Versus all the times we've made out and he's pushed me against the wall, that time was different. A spark of pain ran up my back and I groaned in pain.

Chase released me a little, but continued to talk.

"Jenna, you are a disgusting slut. You led both of us on, you sicken me and I feel sorry for all the dumb men who fall madly in love with you." Chase said, but then released me. I dropped to the ground, he was holding me really hard. I could still feel where his hands gripped my arms.

"Chase!" I cried. I got it though, I never expected him to come running back into my arms.

***

"Dadda." Damien, my son, says in my arms. His short blonde hair sticking up a little and his brown eyes staring at me innocently.

He reaches out for Daniel, but Daniel ignores him and talks to Sam.

"Say mama and you can go to dadda." I say adjusting Damien on my hip.

The one year old struggles in my arms, then hopelessly gives up. He juts his bottom lip out and pouts.

I laugh and hug the boy to me, so warm and full of life.

"Mama." I say slowly tickling Damien's stomach, he giggles as I tickle him.

"Enough torture for today." Daniel says taking him out of my arms.

I cross my arms as Daniel throws Damien in the air, of course he catches him though.

"Daniel!" I scold.

"Eh, he likes it."

"Brooke's calling!" Sam calls from the kitchen.

"Don't pick up." I say

After Brooke's contiuous lying stage we practically stopped talking. After she confessed that she was famous, I realized she was not in California, but in Greece. It didn't seem like a big deal, but after so many lies I was done. I tried to believe that she was my best friend, but I couldn't, she was just a friend who I couldn't trust. As for Nicole, she ended up hating me for not supporting Brooke. I would've if she told me she was a famous model.

While I was in college Brooke called me and visited occassionally. We talked like old friends who hadn't seen each other in ten years, we were extremely awkward.