And Action || Jimin One Shot

"Jimin and Y/N," my professor said with a smile. "You two will be doing a love scene today. I expect great things from you two."

That was the moment my entire world flipped on its head. Jimin. Park Jimin. The boy I had been crushing on for as long as I could remember was going to be my partner for the first time all year in my acting class and it was for a love scene. I glanced over at Jimin who looked back at me with a smile. I felt butterflies fluttering about in my stomach and I looked away from him to hide the blush that was creeping on my cheeks.

When we all split into groups, Jimin and I went out to one of the practice rooms across the hall to go over the scene. Once a week, our professor would split us into groups and give us different scenes to learn in a half and perform for the class. I had been dying to work with Jimin since the first moment my eyes saw him. There was something about him that kept me hooked even though I had never spoken two words to him.

The girls in our class were always fawning over him. There was never a moment where he was alone, so I had been wishing to get paired with him in order to get to know him a bit more. Finally, I had a chance. I didn't want to screw it up.

"It's nice to get to work with you, Y/N," Jimin said as I shut the practice door behind us. "I've been hoping we'd get paired together." He laughed nervously, rubbed the back of his neck, and looked down at the ground.

I blushed and buried my face in the script I had in my hands. "U-um thanks," I replied. I forced a smile and we both took a seat across from each other. We spent the first few minutes going over the lines, making sure we were both comfortable with them. Once we were we stood up and did some minor blocking.

"Then they kiss," I said as we went through just the basics of the blocking. "We don't have to," I said when I saw Jimin's face get red.

"Well, Dr. Hammond gives out extra credit for following all the stage directions," Jimin said. I could tell he was nervous. "I don't know about you, but I'm all for extra credit."

I nodded in agreement. "Okay," I said. "We can try it this time through then." We both took a deep breath and put our scripts down. I looked over and smiled nervously at Jimin. He gave me a weak smile in return.

We both dove into character and started to perform the scene. Each of us reciting our lines perfectly. In the moment, Jimin grabbed my hand with his as he started his opening line. The gestured took me by surprise, but I didn't let it phase me. I put as much emotion behind my lines as I could.

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take," Jimin said softly, he took my hand and pulled me into him. I felt my breath hitch when his face got extremely close to mine. I could feel my heart racing in my chest as he leaned forward. His lips brushed mine just slightly, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I immediately shut my eyes, and seconds later his lips were against mine.

At first, the kiss was hesitant and shy, but then Jimin wrapped an arm around my waist and his other hand cupped my cheek gently. It was like a million explosions had gone off all at once inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. It was like our bodies just melted together perfectly. I was in a complete daze the entire time, and I reveled in how soft his lips were. I didn't want the moment to end.

Jimin pulled away slightly, our faces still only inches apart. "I really like you," he said and my both of our eyes went wide as soon as the words left his mouth.

I blushed and bit my lip nervously. "I don't think that's Romeo's next line," I said back. "But I like you too."

Jimin smirked and rolled his eyes at my sarcastic remark. I went to pick up my script but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him. My face was getting redder and redder by the second. "I wasn't done," he whispered in my ear and it sent a million chills down my spine. He kissed me again, this time it was hungrier and more passionate, but it took my breath away just the same. He backed me up against the wall and I ran my fingers through his hair as his lips devoured mine. "I've been dying to do that," he whispered when he pulled away again.

I couldn't even think straight enough to put words together when a knock came from the door. Dr. Hammond smiled at the two of us and told us it was time to start the scene. I could feel the nerves returning to my stomach at the thought, but I felt Jimin interlock our fingers together and he gave me a smile and nod. "You're gonna do great, Y/N," he said. "Just keep your eyes on me."

We walked back into the classroom together hand in hand. We put our scripts in our chairs before taking our places on the stage. Jimin flashed me one more reassuring smile before taking a moment to get into character. I did the same. This time when our eyes met weren't Jimin and Y/N anymore. We were Romeo and Juliet.

"Alright guys," Dr. Hammond said as she got the class to quiet down and take their seats. She started writing something down on her clipboard before looking up and smiling at us. "And action!"