Chapter 1

Your pov.

The day begins as usual. Me entering the class as the students minding their own business. I don't like to study but I have to study for my future right? I'm so tired even when I haven't done anything.

A gasp escaped from my mouth as a bottle of milk pops infront of me. I giggle as he pops out his head from my back.

"Good morning cutie" He gives me that bright smile which I always see everyday.

"Morning" I take the milk from him. He always does this everyday. Giving me milk every morning before the class starts because he thinks I need some calcium. But most of all, I am glad he is my friend.

My bestfriend.

Kim Taehyung.

And no one would ever deal with my annoying ass rather than him. I'm grateful he's in my life.

He takes his seat beside of me and looks at me.

"Do you wanna know something?"

"What?" I asked as I'm taking off my backpack.

"There'll be a new student today" He said as he keeps eyeing me.

I take a seat and look at him back.

"New student? A girl? Or a boy?"

"Well I don't know. If it's gonna be a girl, I hope she's pretty" He grins widely and takes out his notebook from his bag.

After a couple of minutes, the teacher walks into the classroom and the students settle down.

"Good morning class. We have a new student today" The teacher said.

"I told you" Taehyung whispered to me.

A guy walks into the class and when he looks up, I am surprised that he is actually a good looking guy. He have this plump lips and he looks really cute when he smiles.

"Awhh it's a dude" Taehyung pouted.

"A handsome one to be exact" I blurted and earns a glare from Taehyung.

"More handsome than me?" He asked.

"You know you're my only sunshine cutie pie prince charming taetae" I squish his cheeks and he giggles quietly. He loves it when I call him Taetae and eventhough he may looks cold when he doesn't smile, actually he's the sweetest baby boy ever.

"Good morning. My name is Park Jimin. I hope we can get along well" The new student bowed to the class. After his introduction, the teacher instructed him to seat beside my table since it's an empty seat.

Both of us are looking at Jimin as he takes his seat. Jimin noticed it and he finally smiles at us.

"Hello. Can I be your friend?" Jimin innocently asked with his sweet smile.

"I-I'm Jung ———" I shake my hand with him.

"You're pretty ———"

It's only his first day here and he already got me blushed. Damn it!

"I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung butted in as he takes away my hand off from Jimin.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung" Jimin is still smiling.

Oh what an angel.. or a fairy. God must have really sent one of His best man in the heaven down to earth.

"I'm ———'s boyfriend" Taehyung blurted out. Earning a chuckle from Jimin.

"N-no. No you're not. Are you crazy?" I slightly push his shoulders with my arm.

"It's okay ———. He's trying to protect you I see" Jimin said as he started to concentrate during the class.