Chapter 14

Taehyung's pov.

I keep staring at her face for God knows how long. She is really pretty and she have such charm that captivates me.

I'm still wondering what did Jimin do to her. That guy is crazy and he is the definition of a creepy ass dude. I hate him so much. Why would she's still around him when I've told her to stay away from that guy.

"Tae?" Her cracked voice called out my name.

I hold her hand and smile at her, saying that everything is okay. She is fine. She's with me.

She gets up and lean against the headboard. She keeps massaging her head and she seems trying to remember what happened back in Jimin's house.

"What's wrong?"

"Why did I faint again? Where is Jimin?" She asked me.

"I don't know.."

I sighed and take her hand as I hold it tightly. "————, please stay away from him. I know he isn't a good guy. Just please listen to me for once"

She dumbfoundedly looking at me but then she nodded her head.

"I will Tae.. I'm trying"

I sigh in relief. When I was about to say something to her, I could hear Hoseok is already home.

"I'M HOME" his loud voice echoed inside of this house. I quickly get up and run outside to greet him.

"Hyung! Welcome home!" I smile widely at him and he gives me a hug.

"I knew you'd be here. Here. For you" he handed me my favorite food and I gladly take it.

I love how he always takes care of me as if I'm his little brother. I take the food to the kitchen as he follows me.

"Where is ———? She usually loud at this hour" Hoseok asked me.

"She's in her room. Maybe she's tired" I smiled at him. Then I started to dig in my foods as Hoseok keeps watching me.

"———— have been acting weird lately.." He softly said as he takes a piece of my popcorn chicken.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I look at him. "Weird? Why?"

"Sometimes I could caught her throwing her phone away and she seems... scared. But everytime when I ask her what's going on, she won't even tell me"

I stopped eating and just stare at Hoseok who is right infront of me. Why would she's scared? What's going on? She doesn't even tell me anything too.

"And her belongings been missing too including her perfume. I don't know which freak took them or she forgot where she puts her things at" He continues.

I hold my fork tightly and I'm really trying to control my anger since I'm infront of Hoseok.

"She... W-why didn't she tell me anything about these?" I asked him while trying to control the tone of my voice.

"She didn't tell you? I thought you would know about this" Hoseok seems surprised too.

I don't know who did those... But I'm going to find out. But my instinct strongly believes that Jimin is the one who did those things to her.

But I have no proof.

—————————————

Day goes by and she still haven't tell me anything that's going on in her life until today.

She grins widely as she hops onto my back but then she screamed in joy. I'm happy seeing her happy like this. But what makes her so joyful today?

"Heyy what happened?" I pinched her cheeks and she blushed.

"Guess" She clasped her hand in anticipation and I tap on my chin, thinking about it.

"You passed your math?"

"Hahaha not that silly!" She started to giggle like a little kid.

"Then tell meeee" I pouted at her.

"Namjoon... he just confessed to me!" She jumped and shrieked like a crazy person.

"W-whoa... He.. he likes you.." I am so speechless and I just look at her dumbfoundedly.

"So umm.. I guess we're a couple now. Ohmygod Taeee.. My dream came true!" She hugged me tightly and then she pecked me on the cheek.

"We're going to go somewhere now. See ya!" She runs away in joy.

I am still standing on the same spot, feeling somehow upset. Maybe after I realized everything, I do love her. More than Namjoon does.. But why can't she sees me? I'm always here for her but she chose Namjoon over me.

A heavy sigh escaped from my lips as I walk away to my car and head home.

When I'm home, I run into my room and slammed the door behind me. My breath starting to get heavy and I let out a loud scream of frustration. I grip on my hair like an insane person.

No.... no.... no one can have her other than me. Only me.....

I'm the only one who can love her.

She belongs to me. Only me.

I check my second phone which I've been using to text her from my private number.

I checked those texts that I've sent to her before. I love calling her princess because she is my one and only princess.

" You look cute wearing that pajamas but I bet you look cuter when you wear my shirt ;) "

I can't help myself when I sent that text. It was when I had a sleepover at her place and she wore that cute pajamas that reached her knees but I've always imagine her wearing my shirt that'll only reaches to her soft beautiful thighs and she can just fall asleep in my arms.

That thoughts make me smile by myself but then I remembered about her and Namjoon. It makes me so angry.

"Why are you doing this to me? You belong to me"

I click send and I throw away my phone. What the hell is going on...

I open my closet and stare at the black undergarments that I stole from her wardrobe. Yes, I stole them and some other little things.

But I didn't steal her perfume. It wasn't me. That's why I was so shock when I knew that there's someone else took something from her.

I take her black lace panties out and bring it closer to my face. I inhale the panties as if I'm intoxicated by it. By her scent. By her.

"I love you ————" I softly said and put it back into my closet.

I lie on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling above me. The thoughts of her keep disturbing me alot. I want her. I love her. I need her...

Should I just confess? Hmmm.....

———————————————

KEEP VOTING AND PLEASE DO COMMENT LOVES 💜💜💜