Chapter 10

Jimin's pov.

I can't even sleep well last night so I woke up early and stroll around the park near ————'s neighbourhood. I want to see her.

I sit on the bench since it's still early and just stare down to the ground.

I feel so lonely..

I know alot of girls are willingly to be my girlfriend but I don't want them. I want her.

Just her.

I take out my phone and scroll through my gallery. I have alot of her candid photos on my phone. I keep scrolling and scrolling until a photo of me and my mom caught my eyes.

I let out a heavy sigh and put my phone back into my phone. The memories of them still haunt me to this day. It scares me sometimes but I'm used to it. I need to move on with my life.

Without my knowing, my tear fall down to my lap. I blink my eyes only to get more blurry vision. I can't cry in public. How embarrassing. I quickly wipe my eyes with my sleeves and get up to keep on walking to her house.

I don't care if it's too early right now. I just need to see her.

—————————————

When I reached infront of her house, I ring her doorbell and wait for a few mins until she opens up the door.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? At this hour?" She asked in full of confusion.

I can't even think anymore when I'm with her. She makes me losing my mind evenmore. Without answering her questions, I pull her in for a hug.

"Jimin?" She called out my name while struggling in my arms.

"Stay still. I just need a comforting hug." I said softly and she finally stops struggling.

After awhile, I pull out from the hug and gives her my smile.

"What's wrong? You seem sad.." She looks into my eyes in concern and I just shake my head.

She then invites me into her house and runs to the kitchen because she is cooking something. I follow her to the kitchen as well and sit at one of the kitchen stools, so I can see her back while she is cooking.

"I'm sorry if I disturb you this early.. I just need someone to be with"

"It's okay Jimin. But do you wanna tell me what's bothering you?" She asked while still back facing me.

I just want to come up to her and hug her from behind. But sadly I can't do that or else she'll think I'm being creepy.

"Just.. some personal things.."

She then turns around and gives me a plate of english breakfast. Then she proceeds to pour a glass of juice for me and her.

"You don't wanna talk about it?" She asked and takes a seat next to me while taking a bite from her toast.

She looks so beautiful even in the morning. She's a real goddess.

"No.. I don't think so" I smiled at her and she nodded her head.