Chapter 13

I can't believe I'm doing this project with Jimin. It is so awkward for me to even look at him now. But still... It's only for one project. That's all.

I'm in his house to discuss about this project but Taehyung will come soon because he is still suspicious of Jimin might do something to me.

"Wait, let me get you some drinks and snacks" Jimin smiles and he gets out of the room.

"WAIT JIMIN! WHERE IS THE NOTE THAT I GAVE YOU EARLIER?" I shouted out loud before he could go further.

"IT'S IN MY BAG!" Jimin shouted from outside of the room.

I check his bag and open the zipper one by one. I still couldn't find it. I shove my hand inside of his bag and I feel something like a glass. I grab it and take it out from his bag.

My curiosity turns into a horror as I see the glass I'm holding is my own mini bottle of perfume. Is this his? No way... This is a girl's perfume and.. this is mine. I know this is mine because I put on a small love sticker on top of the bottle.

H-how... How did he get this...

I startled when I heard footsteps are getting closer so I shove it back into his bag and continue searching for the notes. Luckily I found it and I quickly close his bag back.

"I hope you like apple juice!" Jimin said in excitement.

I feel so uneasy right now. Why would he took my perfume? Why is he being weird?

"T-thank you Jimin.." I stuttered a little and I couldn't help but to sweat in nervous eventhough the ac is on.

I hope Taehyung will be here soon.

"Are you hot? If you are, maybe you should take off your clothes" He smirks at me playfully but I just shake my head.

"I'm just joking. Chill" Jimin said as he grabs the ac remote and decrease the temperature.

"So umm.. You do the research and I'll do the typing?" I asked him and he nodded his head. Jimin then takes a seat next to me and he is really really close to me.

I open my laptop and begin to write while he is on his laptop to do some research.

"Is this good?" Jimin asked me and gestured me to look on his laptop screen. I lean closer to him to take a look and when I move my eyes to look at him, he is already staring at me without any emotion on his face.

"You're so beautiful ————" He whispered into my ear which is enough to make my whole body to have goosebumps.

I pulled away from him quickly and continue typing on my laptop. My hand started to shake and I just can't seem to control myself. I took the juice and drink it in one shot to calm myself down.

"Are you nervous?" He asked but I shake my head without looking at him.

He lets out a deep chuckle and suddenly he holds my hand tightly. "Relax.. You're with me"

"J-Jimin.. I'm trying to do my work here" I take my hand away from his grip and continue on what I was doing.

"Why can't you love me..."

I heard him mumbled but I pretend like I didn't hear anything.

"Why can't you love me?" His voice is clear and loud enough for me to hear it but still, I don't answer him.

He yanks my arm harshly and pulls me toward him even closer. His eyes are dark and he looks pissed than ever.

"Answer me. Why can't you love me?" He growls under his breath. His grip tightens around my waist.

"You're hurting me! Let me go!" I struggled to get out from his grip but only to get pull into him even closer. My teary eyes are looking into his dark eyes. But then he gently holds my face as he leans closer and closer until our forehead touched.

"I love you so much —————"

After he said that, he leans closer and place his lips on top of mine. He begins to kiss me. I keep pushing him away but he didn't even budge no matter how much I hit him.

He holds my arm even tighter and it makes me yelp in pain. He took the chance to slide in his tongue inside of my mouth. He begins to explore it and his other hand started to roam around my body.

I step on his foot harshly and he lets me go. "AHH!" He screamed in pain.

I touched my lips in disbelief and I begin to cry infront of him.

"Oh no... What's gotten into me? I-I'm sorry ————. Please.. I'm so sorry" Jimin started to apologize to me but I keep sobbing and I quickly shut my laptop and get out from there.

I run downstairs with my blurry vision. But then my body starts to feel weak and when I'm about to fall onto the floor, I could feel someone is holding me and quickly carry me in his arms. My vision started to become even more blurry and just like that, I passed out again.

——————————

Taehyung's pov

I bet this is the correct address. Hmm.. His house isn't that bad. But my house is much nicer. I leave my bag inside of my car and get inside of his house.

I wander around and when I just found the staircase, I see ———— is running downstairs and I could see she is crying. Before she could reach to me, she stops in the middle of her track and she's about to fall but I manage to caught her. I carry her bridal style and look up to see Jimin is standing at the staircase.

He is looking at me with a sly smug on his face which I hate so much.

"What did you do to her.." My deep voice asked him and he smiles to me innocently.

"Maybe I snapped at her because she couldn't do the work right and she cried" He answered while walking down the stairs.

"Do you think I'd believe that bullshit? I'm glad I arrived here before you could do anything to her" I glared at him as I walk away from him to the exit door.

"You know what? Maybe you should be careful the next time you step into my house" He said and it makes me stop walking for awhile.

"What do you mean?" I asked him without looking back at him.

"I don't know.. Just be careful. Maybe you won't be able to get out alive" He laughed hysterically.

I shake my head and continue walking outside of his house. Leaving that lunatic behind of me.

—————————————

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 💜